Vogue Japan June 2021 : Lisa by Kim Hee June

Decent. Kudos for putting a Southeast Asian on the cover.

They need to calm down on styling the baseball cap on almost every editorial that she has. I know she’s the CELINE Ambassador perhaps they could’ve just be more playful about it.

That’s her? The way that they airbrushed her face is ridiculous! The makeup doesn’t fit the concept as well.

Basic styling as well. It’s too literal. I wish they explored with her more. The first cover literally looks like something she’d wear on a TV guesting.

This will surely sell well and probably become VJ’s best-selling issue for the year. The selling power of these girls is undeniable.

The cap ruins what would have been an ok-ish cover (2nd one). And stying-wise it's very similar to Lottie's cover. Overall forgettable and so basic. Once again mediocrity reigns supreme.

Well there's one plus about this cover, it's the 2nd time Vogue Japan gave the space to a female 'rapper'. :rolleyes:

Gorgeous. I think the preppy x chic concept looks good on her.

I like her and the styling, but the airbrushing and laziness of this is ridiculous. A total bore, nothing is happening, no concept or emotion whatsoever. Pretty, but a total waste of an opportunity. Where was the creative director? Sleeping?

This could be interchangeable with Kendall Jenner and the energy would be just the same.

The Jenner Instagram styling is a no for me. She's pretty, but I believe this could've been far better if they booked Luigi & Iango again. Such a drastic decline after that glorious last issue with Imaan, Edita and Natasha.

So much photoshop, she kind of looks like a zombie.

Half-way there covers! Not on VJ level... and the styling??? Mmmm

Where are Luigi & Iango when we need them most? At the very least, L&I's use of Photoshop works in their favour. I could imagine L&I knocking a Lisa cover shoot for Vogue Japan out the park - multi-covers galore too. I'm getting 'second rate L&I' from the outcome of this!

the BLACKPINK girls have so much fashion potential, young....rich....skinny....pretty....famous... they need to STOP working with these boring *** brands like Celine or YSL, or at least their stylists need to try and dig out some of the more interesting pieces from those brands

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->