Vogue Russia March 2018 : Luna Bijl by Luigi & Iango

szonline

Reaction score
27578968_168203293822242_3676007704863703040_n.jpg

instagram@voguerussia

Finally, some high voltage glamour from Vogue Russia! Trust Luna to be the one coming through with it. It's an odd angle, but I like it.

I like the movement, looking forward to the editorial :smile:

The first cover in a very very very very long time where I see an image worthy of its name. This is glamorous. The makeup is on point. The hair is lovely. I live for the energy. The pout is unecessary (but id let it pass). It feels alive.

Ew her face is like Dali's melting clocks here - destroyed when they were rotating the image.
Reminds me of Portman US Bazaar cover when they turned her lying photo from the ed in to a cover shoot.

My name's written all over this! :heart:

I was just saying in the Vogue Japan thread how much of a terrific job Luna did throughout Luigi & Iango's cover story, and how she really did deserve a solo cover by them at some point - and here it is! I'm certainly not disappointed. The most compelling Vogue Russia cover in a while!

Also wouldn't surprise me if this was indeed shot right after the Vogue Japan shoot. It's the same studio background, more or less the same hair and makeup, and Patrick Mackie's done the styling.

This is the first decent cover VR has produced so far for 2018, and great for Luna to get another Vogue cover!

She looks gorgeous, the best Vogue Russia cover in a long time! You can't go wrong with Luna

The makeup is too harsh imo but that's a gorgeous cover nonetheless. Luna is an amazing print model so I can't wait for the full editorial.

Luna is such a star, glad for her but this cover is not her best though.

’Let’s Be Honest’

Photographers: Luigi and Iango
Model: Luna Bijl
Stylist: Patrick Mackie
Make-up: Yumi Lee
Hair stylist: Luigi Murenu
Nails: Naomi Yasuda

models

[

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics