Vogue Japan September 2014 : Perfect Icons by Luigi & Iango

Great cover! But why are they stuck witht that white background all the time... :ermm:

It's a prefect cast, I love the facial expressions, but they don't look human at all. It's so weird.

Damn, I can't stop looking at this. The most perfect group shot.

I love the middle section the most, with Guinevere, Eva, Carolyn etc., but the rest is perfect as well.

This set the bar very high for other September issues.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Talk about perfection OMFG !!! You guys NEED to buy this, all of us should, no bitching on the thread (even though people might still find something loool). Sooo this is the reunion Naomi Campbell was talking about on television a few months ago !!!! It's just AWESOME! I mean, who knew Vogue Japan would do this, this is such a nice suprise: some of the most world-renowned and beautiful faces in the world of fashion are reuniting and smizing amazingly on a same cover! American sexiest model Stephanie Seymour, Canadian Legend Linda Evangelista, British panther Naomi Campbell, German Favorite Chanel model Claudia Schiffer and Herb Ritts' favorite editorial girl Nadja Auermann ! This cover will be remembered and celebrated, trust me :wink:) And the other 2 cover (the foldout) is really really cool too, the cast is beyond superb! It would have been nice to have Christy and Cindy too but goshhhhhhhh this is perfect!!! Can't wait to see the editorials!

Who is the blonde next to Claudia? Is it Nadja?

Be serious with that photoshop, why try to make them all look the same age? Gross.

Such a cool image, I love the cast and the styling. Happy they included Tao because they could have easily replaced her.

The is the full line up no?

Saskia De Braw, Tao Okamoto, Malgosia Bella, Maria Carla Boscono, Natasha Poly, Carolyn Murphy, Eva Herzigova, Guinevere Van Seenus, Karen Elson, Maggie Rizer (?), Claudia Schiffer, Nadja Auermann, Stephanie Seymour, Linda Evangalista and Naomi Campbell....

Wowwwww!!!! Stellar casting such an amazing cover. I need this magazine now!!!Nadja Auermann.... I'm dying.

This does nothing for me, tbh. I love the super straight hair, though.

Linda has aged in the worst possible way. She's beyond ugly, my gawd. And that hair!

I love the cast ( Nadja and Maggie :wub: :wub:). However I'm not that impressed by the cover. The white background bores me, the styling is a bit bland and I hate the hairstyle. I can't wait to see the contents though.

I'll try not to comment on the "photographers'" work here...quite a powerful cover, although the group formation has been done to death in this manner (how else to do it for a cover portrait I suppose though?).

Lovely surprise to see Nadja on the front though, not often we see her.

This is one of the most coolest covers I've seen in a while :heart: I mean all the heavy hitters are here on one spread and it's great seeing their fierceness shine through. Vogue Japan really outdid themselves with this casting. Can't wait to see what Luigi & Iango did for the editorial!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->