Vogue Japan November 2015 : Kendall Jenner by Luigi and Iango

Screen Shot 2015-09-18 at 1.23.07 PM.jpg

this is literally so bad hahahahahaha if this is any indication of how the rest of the editorial turns out.... oh god

I don't mind her as a runway model but she really delivers nothing in print. It's the same expression in every photo. But they'll keep booking her because fashion is a business and evidently she sells.

"This is my sad face, I don't want to be here, I want to be on the cover of American Vogue, Kanye helpme please"

Come on Kendall, Kylie can do it better :lol:

this is the Sad Issue

Last edited by a moderator:
vogue China now Japan?
wow I didn't know she appealed to the Asian market.

This cover is fun! Tired of people hating on Kendall. She looks gorgeous - Can't wait to see the editorial!!!!! Luigi & Iango turn every girl into a goddess

I don't think anyone is hating. I quite loathe that expression. People are entitled to have an opinion w/o it being rooted in hate.

As for the cover, yes, it sucks 95% because Kendall lacks depth behind her eyes, 5% because of the hat.

This cover is fun! Tired of people hating on Kendall. She looks gorgeous - Can't wait to see the editorial!!!!! Luigi & Iango turn every girl into a goddess

You mean they airbrush everyone worse than Mert & Marcus?

Yeah...not her best angle. She's fine on the runway but she's beyond flat in print.

Honestly if I were the editor and saw that photo, I'd just find another model to replace Kendull. It's like when you thought her facial expression in her last VJ cover couldn't get worse, she just showed you that the limit doesn't exist.

"This is my sad face, I don't want to be here, I want to be on the cover of American Vogue, Kanye helpme please"

this is the Sad Issue

The Sad, boring, annoying, the worst issue :lol::lol:

It's like she doesn't even try... She could do a lot more better (and this comes from someone who really doesn't like her modeling work).
Ondria, Issa, Mica or any other model would have been 100 times better!

I think this is where the hat comes from, Ralph Lauren FW15

vogue

Fun? Her expression says otherwise......

Another boring cover from her.

This is her response when Interview snubbed her. The #HowAboutMe Issue.

This is as dull as it gets! This is the only time where I wish that they got Sgura to give his faux cheap energy to the cover. The colors are dead. The shot is dead. The state is dead. Dead.

That face tho! Beyond awful. She's always looks dead or bored in every single shot. Kylie photographs better than her

This cover is dull and no personality. Just like Kendull. See what I can't stand is she clearly rest on being pretty and that terrible Jenner/Kardashian name to push her in the fashion ring.

Her face always looks the same. Dead behind the eyes as if someone told her no have no expression just sit there and stare.

NEXT!

Can't help but think that if she wasn't related to the Kardashians, at best she'd be modeling in department stores and malls.

This cover is dull and no personality. Just like Kendull. See what I can't stand is she clearly rest on being pretty and that terrible Jenner/Kardashian name to push her in the fashion ring.

Her face always looks the same. Dead behind the eyes as if someone told her no have no expression just sit there and stare.

NEXT!

I couldn't agree with you more. She's riding on the curtails of her famous family and milking it for all it's worth.

From the previews, I feel like they wanted her to look somehow a little moody. Maybe that was the intention?

any resemblance anyone?

cheburashka.link

Cheburashka would make a much better model, wouldn't he? :lol:

The cover is not the worst I have seen in my life, but I just feel offended to see this awful "supermodel" of today. Can she just stick to EL and Vogue US spreads, I can't see this boring, unemotional face anymore, especially on the cover

Last edited by a moderator:

this is the Sad Issue

I can totally imagine all of that going through her head while shooting :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->