Vogue Korea August 2012 : Lara Stone

Raymond Kim

Reaction score
it's 16th anniversary issue.
and Lara on Calvin Klein.

and vogue living supplement

vogue korea twitter

ahhh it's very in your face! :') hmmm i like the text actually but not too sure about anything else.

the photo is beautiful but it looks exactely like her Calvin ads (and the photo US Vogue took of her for the shape issue of 2011), not I'm not too excited

Beautiful image. Very beautiful.

Her face looks very small on this picture, im a huge fan of lara stone! But not a fan of this cover! It is her first time on korea vogue, but not a good one !!!

I still don't get why they celebrate every anniversary. :lol:

That photo is very captivating! I love it!!!

I LOVE this cover. Its so simple yet striking. Its great for VK to get Lara, they are getting really big this year.

I like it, great model and photo choice for the anniversary issue.

Great cover, especially being B&W!

I like it especially Lara's vulnerable yet compelling presence... and her great, big rack, but there is something off about the proportion - you have these big letters, her small head and then her big boobs.

I don't like it as much as the rest of the members do, her body looks huge... and I love the fact that she's a big breasted curvy woman, but the image isn't to die for.

A b/w shot is a moment to savour shades and textures, not an opportunity to make it look like she's got lightbulbs in her boobs. She's got breasts that you can't ignore, so why highlight them into being as bright as headlamps? Just let them work their natural magic, let the light and shadows fall where they will.

I like the cover layouts(especially a text layout). IMO this cover is the most clean and minimal cover of the year. But i only like the layout not Lara's image itself. There's something wrong about the proportion.

Does anyone know who shot Lara's cover?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->