Vogue Mexico & Latin America April 2022 : Devyn Garcia & Lineisy Montero by Emma Summerton

Very pretty :smile: using the same dress looks budget but well, it´s a pretty dress :innocent:

Beautiful covers, love the usage of colour though Lineisy's arm placement is a little odd.

Lineisy's 4th cover for Latam, and all of them were gorgeous. I waited for models since last September. Why it took so long? Love it, and I hope Karla keep it this way. Her previous 4 issues weren't the best, and I was worry about the quality decline after the global deal.

She should've shown the other arm and we'll have a stunning picture.

These look very much ''on budget'' to be nice...

I guess i prefer Lineisy cover but still, looks a little meh...the other one looks like an outtake not a cover....Emma Summerton have a great studio photography so maybe is Valentina's fault that this looks like a catalog from El Palacio de Hierro (A Mexican designer store).

I think their last good cover was sept21

These look very much ''on budget'' to be nice...

The corporate handlers must have had demanded the cover be all about the dress— hence unfortunately the “budget” white seamless. Theis insistence on a total runway look for editorials by corporate is so creatively-bankrupt. The good news is that part of the shoot is shot on-location at The Bronx Community College, so at least it’s not only just the dreaded white seamless.

Lineisy is still potently swoonworthy. Such power in so little effort— all the rest wish they exude such effortless smoulder and heat. Emma is usually a solid contender with these combo in-studio/on-location stories. Now I just need Annemarieke to shoot Lineisy in a 30page story ASAP.

Seems Lineisy's is only for Mexico. They didn't mention Latin America in her post :cry::cry::cry: not again...

this is the best Lineisy has ever looked. and Devyn’s cover is good too.

as for the b&w ones my favourites are Tindi’s and Mavaro’s (of which I love the composition).

Unfortunately as predicted, The in-studio shots of the covers are to appease the SL advertisers; they do not appear in the coverstory. Fortunately, the story is fantastic: Simple, moody, cooly-understated, with the best being the on-location shots that are like a Giorgio de Chirico's haunting afternoon dream lost in the labyrinth of the spectacular architecture of The Bronx Community College. Emma has such a reliable cinematic eye to transcend the every day into the dreammaking stuff of fashion storytelling. A solid cast— only wished there were more of Lineisy.

Vogue Mexico (and GQ Mexico), are absolutely leaving the once untoppable Paris/Italia/US in the dust.

Vogue Mexico (and GQ Mexico), are absolutely leaving the once untoppable Paris/Italia/US in the dust.
I wish. Love both, but since the global fusion, GQ is reprinting the same cover of the main edition (still like the contents because Urbano Hidalgo it's a great EIC) and Vogue is not producing a good cover for Latin America since last September (maybe October if you will). VM became the local US Vogue. Only a few models per year for the covers and the rest are celebs from Latin America. Karla started so strong, and she still one of the best EIC. But I'm afraid this global deal is ruining the beauty of both publications.

LA NOCHE
Photography:
Emma Summerton
Styling: Valentina Collado
Hair: Serge Normant
Make-up: Fulvia Farolfi
Models: Devyn García, Lineisy Montero, Tindi Mar, Mavaro Molleja, Krini Hernánez & Celeste Romero

Vogue Mexico Digital Edition; instagram.com/voguemexico

VISIÓN ROMÁNTICA
Photography:
Conrad Dornan
Styling: Lea Marcaccini
Hair: Daniel Avilán
Make-up: Daniel Avilán
Model: Karime Bribiesca

Vogue Mexico Digital Edition

Never heard of Celeste Romero but that profile is stunning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back