Vogue Mexico & Latin America August 2021 : Alessandra Ambrosio by Emma Summerton

Wow, that graphic design is unfortunate to say the least. Those fonts... And overrated + outdated Alessandra in addition to all of this... I am having second-hand embarrassment from this. And people got paid.

What's going on with Vogue Latam? The may issue still in newsstands, but the print editions of June and July issues never came to Argentina. Only Colombian readers are posting on their IGs they've got print editions.

Dreadful art direction aside, this is indeed a strong cover from Vogue Mexico and while Alessandra Ambrosio has never been a favourite of mine, it's wonderful to see her here. She looks fantastic, has photographed beautifully, has a strong and commanding presence - zero complaints.

The second cover image from the slide in #1 should have been the one and only cover, without a shadow of a doubt! :heart:

Agree second cover should have been the only one....the editorial is looking a little old....i prefer the shots in location i think....but yeah Art direction on the cover is lame....Please can someone show Valentina Collado the door?, cause she needs to go...she is not a good stylist...

Unexpectedly good! Alessandra looks spectacular, especially the second cover (which really should've been the newsstand version). The contrast between Emma Summerton's Australian cover and this.... this is how you do it! The editorial also looks really good, I'm loving everything so far.

Wowwwwwwwwww her best editorial in high fashion in YEARSSSSSS or even her very best OMG I'm gagged: she looks like a SUPERSTAR!!!
The cover layout though lol very amateur and very copy/paste from their usual ones. Can't believe people get paid to do this when many of you do a frickin' stellar job in the Cover contest here on TheFashionSpot.

Wowwwwwwwwww her best editorial in high fashion in YEARSSSSSS or even her very best OMG I'm gagged: she looks like a SUPERSTAR!!!
The cover layout though lol very amateur and very copy/paste from their usual ones. Can't believe people get paid to do this when many of you do a frickin' stellar job in the Cover contest here on TheFashionSpot.
The people here are too good for them, too expensive.

The cover story is ok, but some photos are boring. It seems than Summerton copied the Inez & Vinoodh's style with that black backgound.

They repeated the fonts and layouts used by VOGUE PARIS 20 years ago.

Vogue Mexico August 2021

En Negro

Photography: Emma Summerton
Styling: Valentina Collado
Hair: Luke Chamberlain
Makeup: Benjamin Puckey
Model: Alessandra Ambrosio

Vogue Mexico Digital Edition

Vogue Mexico August 2021

Ageism

Photography: Nagi Sakai
Styling: Dianna Lunt