Vogue Mexico & Latin America July 2022 : Imaan Hammam by Alique

Her skin tone in these is green. She looks sickly. This photographer can never capture women of color properly.

• Wow
Reactions: xjx
Wow, she's gorgeous. What a face! All three covers are simply stunning.

Finally, the first cover I like in almost a year of not so good ones. This is what I expected from Vogue back in the days, to see the most important fashion faces on their front. They really missed the opportunity with this generation of beauties with Imaan, Vittoria and Rianne. I hope this won't be the last time as I said in April. Wish the Lineisy cover were the one for Latin America and this edition fix that mistake for the local readers that want glamour, nothing else. Funny that winter started two days ago. The first cover fits more with the current season here.

Wow. That story!.. so old school/late 60s?. L-o-v-e it. She’s just spectacular.. such a timeless type of beauty. :heart::heart:

Beautiful queen! She's the perfection option for summery editorials. Stunning!

I think they could have been good images, but I'm not sure about the processing that was done. Too green, and dark. Reminds me of what happens when somebody scans something.

Wow! I'm completely blown away by that cover story, it's spectacular. And I personally quite like the processing and lighting on Alique's photography, it always appealed to me. It adds to the images and is part of her identity as a photographer.

Really enjoying the summer issues so far. This could have easily been a cover story for Vogue Paris under Emmanuelle Alt, with the shot of Imaan laid on the blue towel wearing that green bathing suit as a possible cover choice. Will definitely try to get myself a copy of this issue!

The ed is quite long as Mica's last year. I can't wait to have it!

Editorial is very good....maybe their best issue for 2022.....but covers??? bad photo selection and layout...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chanel49
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->