Vogue Mexico & Latin America September 2018 : Hailey Baldwin & Birgit Kos

Maybe it's the hair? Just wondering why all Hailey's covers always look so, cheap. The second cover is obviously not her, right?

Even if she were brunette, it might still be difficult to engage with her images, because she doesn't put any emotion into her face. I'm not talking about a big false smile, but the glimmer of a mood, a certain look in her eyes.

The best models don't just turn up in front of the camera - they turn up and turn it on.

These two covers are the digital covers from what their captions say!

She looks like she needs to take a shower. Like she is not so clean. I like Birgit Kos cover though.

Last edited:
I like Hailey Baldwin but her cover is gonna be no for me. I really like the second one.

Out of all the models I expected to get multiple September Vogue covers, Hailey wasn’t one of them. I’m also surprised she got one before Gigi.

These two covers are the digital covers from what their captions say!
Yes, digital covers a.k.a. previews. I don't know why are they doing it, it's confusing for many people. Why not post the photo without the logo and that's it...

Yes, digital covers a.k.a. previews. I don't know why are they doing it, it's confusing for many people. Why not post the photo without the logo and that's it...
Not confusing if you have the chance to get a print copy. The "digital cover" is always the unfold cover of the edition. I don't know why Karla Martinez finds fascination doing this every edition. For me, is too much.

This Hailey girl is probably the worst model of the whole celebrity bunch. Even worst than Kendall. Jesus Christ, she is terrible in front of the camera, like 1st round of ANTM bad. I can't remember one shot of her that looked remotely good.

So now Bieber is buying her Vogue covers as engagement gifts? Hard pass.

Hailey Baldwin's name next to Birgit Kos' is like night and day.

An inch better than a Hanes campaign.

Readers from Latin America are complaining about the Birgit cover.

^ i understand why. this cover is atrocious. On the other hand, the one with Hailey is cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->