Vogue Nippon April 2009 : Lara Stone by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I will scan Terry's ed when I have time (I'm busy and tired now).
But I'm not sure I can it clealy. Vogue Nippon is very hard to scan :judge:

Wait a second ASF :wink:

^sure i will patiently)
you always scan very good, i can merge `em after if you would

This seems like a must have issue, for the members who can get a copy :lol:

a.t., when you have time and energies, could you scan daria too one of these days? :flower: :flower:

why do you think so? i'm curious. :flower:

I'm going to try to answer,
well mmm I think evening gowns can suit her, I don't know if you remember this editorial for Vogue Paris; she wears beautiful gowns and in one of the pics she throws coca cola. well this is one of my favorite.

But in this one it doesn't suit her at all -It's not the same style-, she has very strong features and an insanely gorgeous body but also very muscular and, to me at least, Daria is the epitome of a very sporty energic woman she suits perfectly Isabel Marant's style for example (thats just an example among many)
for those pics I'd prefered someone with a softer face...
It looks kinda weird with her its as if there was a contrast between her and the dresses, maybe it was made on purpose though ? I don't know.

hope it answered :flower:

Don't forget me!:brows:

Pop Pin-Up
Ph: Josh Olins
Styled: Polina Aronova
model: Ali Stephens

Scanned by me

MAGstyle, thank you very much!Can you scan Daria's editorial, please?

my boss gave me this issue yesterday...woo! i've only gone through the supplements so far but i'm so impressed with them. that weird australia supplement in the last issue was terrible, glad they've gotten more creative again!

The cover looks much better in HQ.Still hate the clothes,but Lara herself looks much better.

I'm going to try to answer,
well mmm I think evening gowns can suit her, I don't know if you remember this editorial for Vogue Paris; she wears beautiful gowns and in one of the pics she throws coca cola. well this is one of my favorite.

But in this one it doesn't suit her at all -It's not the same style-, she has very strong features and an insanely gorgeous body but also very muscular and, to me at least, Daria is the epitome of a very sporty energic woman she suits perfectly Isabel Marant's style for example (thats just an example among many)
for those pics I'd prefered someone with a softer face...
It looks kinda weird with her its as if there was a contrast between her and the dresses, maybe it was made on purpose though ? I don't know.

hope it answered :flower:

thanks. i think i got what you mean. but i also think the strong androgyne effect is on purpose. if you take daria and style her that way, you'll get something very *energetic*, so to say... maybe it's the title that doesn't suit the pics...

she always shoots such great covers but i dont like her facial expression in this one

thank you for the scans MAGstyle
The cover is even better in HQ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->