Vogue Nippon March 2009 : Anna Selezneva by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

looooooooooooooooooving the editorials. exactly why i don't complain about the text over models face..great content! :bounce:

looooooooooooooooooving the editorials. exactly why i don't complain about the text over models face..great content! :bounce:

Exactly! When a cover of Vogue Nippon is posted, we've got pages and pages of comments about the tacky placement of the "U" or the "V" over the face. But I don't really care because I know the content is the reason why I get VN month after month.

I saw this on ebay and the sellers are selling the mag and supplement separately. Magazine auctioning off at 29.99 and the supplement at $19.99. If you want both, it's like $50, when it retails at $20.00. Ebay sellers go overboard with their prices these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the whole, the editorials are wonderful. Aline's, Mariacarla's and Missy's editorial are real standouts. I especially love Alines...she's so elegant and powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->