Vogue Paris April 2010 : Natasha Poly by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Natasha's ed is fantastic, she never can go wrong, NEVER!
Daria's ed :wub: just that!
Jac and Lily's is boring, but is nice to see other models, and THANK GOD Lara is not in the magazine, I hope she does not comeback in a few years:ninja:
can't wait to see Raquel's ed, I know that will be amazing! :smile:

I love the styling in all the eds so far.
Natasha's still got it and I love the desert setting.
Daria's editorial is really quite exquisite. Sims may do simple, but he does it so well.
Can't wait to see more.

I think Natasha's editorial is quite good, I like the colors.
I am a bit confused with Daria's topless shot - her boobs looks so big and not natural... I don't remember her having sush boobs....

Can't wait to see the rest of the editorials, especially Raquel's, Anja's and Natalia's!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love the Natasha, Jac, Lily & Daria's ed, she looks so good, Natasha looks great i like the colors & Lily & Jac look stunning, thank you for your amazing scans, elsa. :flower:

Sorry, didn't know i couldn't post nudity, here it is again :smile:

Scanned by me.

I'm gonna post Karmen, Elsa + Anja...

Last edited by a moderator:
EN VOGUE Section, Karmen Pedaru
by Claudia Knoepfel and Stefan Indlekofer.
Realised by Veronique Didry.

ZOOM Section, Karmen Pedaru & Elsa Sylvan

Scanned by me.

I love Zoom section images here, as well as En Vogue. Thanks you again Elsa.
Fantastic issue again.

Ah I love the En Vogue section as always. It just screams luxury, everything shown is gorgeous.
Karmen is killing it, thrilled to see her. Love the inspiration behind it as well!
Elsa looks dazed in her shot, for the Zoom section. But it's still very appealing. Thanks for scanning Elsa!

I usually love Elsa but I'm not too fond of her picture this month... Karmen did a wonderful job though, she's perfect for En Vogue. I wish she'd get a "real" editorial... VP always pick the best girls for the En Vogue and Zoom sections but don't seem to think they're worthy of a longer ed, that's a shame!

I usually love Elsa but I'm not too fond of her picture this month...

neither do i. her expression is weird, the styling is too much and the setting is just unecessary. and about karmen's pictures... well, it wouldn't have been her i would have chosen, but my opinion about it is biased since i can't stand her. and anyway i'm never too keen on those vogue sections for some reasons.
i can't wait for anja's ed now!

I think Karmen looks great in the Zoom ed....Elsa is not at her best, unfortunately...

Thanks so much for the en vogue scans:flower:, Carmen looks incredibly glam and oh so sexy!:heart:

I found this a little bit disappointing but I'm sure I will warm up to it.

Karmen's shots are amazing.:wub: Thank you so much elsaskywalker:kiss:

BARONNE ANJA
by Hedi Slimane, Realised by Emmanuelle Alt, Célia azoulay.
Haircut sam McNight.
Make Up Aaron de Mey.

Scanned by me.

there are 2 pics missing? arent working i guess

btw, its forbidden to post nudity on imageshack. whats why 2 pics arent working

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back