Vogue Paris August 2009 : Daria Werbowy by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Thefrenchy

Reaction score
Just got it this morning, I'll make a review in a minute... Personally, I think that's a great issue ^_^ It comes with a DVD "Vogue Backstage: In the steps of a famous makeup artist, Peter Philips in 80 days" .

SCANNED BY ME

OOO thanks :flower::heart: DVD :woot::woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daria looks gorgeous but it's nothing groundbreaking IMO.

It is quite nice! Thank you so very much thefrency :heart:

Burberry has never worked so well. Daria looks beautiful and soft on the cover.

So happy to see Daria on the cover, but not too crazy about the outfit so many great clothes this season and this is kinda boring for VP, excited for her inside edit though!

Just got it this morning, I'll make a review in a minute... Personally, I think that's a great issue ^_^ It comes with a DVD "Vogue Backstage: In the steps of a famous makeup artist, Peter Philips in 80 days" .

SCANNED BY ME

Nice cover... Thanks for your scan :flower:. And nice to see the subscribers get a supplement :innocent:.

Daria looks good, but the cover is so dull, can't wait for the review though.

I think this is dull as well, unfortunately.. but good news is we're now only one month away from the September cover :P:woot:

I love it. Daria looks gorgeous. I glad it's more close up, compared to her two previous covers. It's a bit too Burberry though. But overall I like it :woot:

The cover is Meah...but I love Daria and she looks beautiful as always...

I love the cover, gorgeous.
I hope the UK gets the DVD too though I doubt we will :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->