Vogue Paris August 2009 : Daria Werbowy by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Forgot to mention... E. Alt styled the cover, assisted by Géraldine Saglio and Célia Azoulay.

[EN VOGUE] Call me!
Ph: Victor Demarchelier
Realisation: Mélanie Huynh
Model: :ninja: This time, it was inspired by Blondie's style.

[ZOOM] La loi de la jungle
Ph: Claudia Knoeppel & Stefan Indlekoffer
Realisation: Véronique Didry
Models: ??

[ZOOM] Pics du sexy
Ph: Claudia Knoeppel & Stefan Indlekoffer
Realisation: Véronique Didry
Models: ??

[UNE FILLE, UN STYLE] Tracee Ross
Ph: Lisa Eisner

[BEAUTE] Le futur anticipé
Ph: Cédric Buchet
Model: I'm sorry I'm really bad at ID-ing models :ninja:

ADN de la mode
Ph: I&V
Realisation: Emmanuelle Alt, Joe McKenna and Carine Roitlfed
Models: Lily D., Iris, Eniko, Dree Hemingway, Anna J., Daria, Edita, Isabeli Fontana, Sessilee Lopez, Lara Stone, Raquel Z., Anja Rubik, Garrett Neff, Natasha Poly, Shalom Harlow, and some others. It's pretty huge (64 pages) but really nice if you ask me. It's a sort of retrospective(?) of some designers' iconic look.

Françaises au top
Ph: Victor Demarchelier
Models: Mélodie Dagault, Constance Jablonski, Charlotte de Calypso, Sigrid Agren, Jennifer Messelier and Mathilde Frachon. B&W photo, they're naked and covering themselves with a long piece of fabric. It says something like "we complain that there are not enough french top models, these 6 models made in France seem to announce a small revolution".

Signes Particuliers
Ph: Patrick Demarchelier
Realisation: Carine Roitfeld
Model: Iris. Very 80s, she's wearing a leather cap, white tees with a brand's name printed on each tees and is covered by jewelry from each brand (Bulgari, Cartier, Chanel Joaillerie etc)

Sur le vif
Ph: Cédric Buchet
Model: I never remember her name :ninja:

L'héritière
Ph: Patrick Demarchelier
Realisation: Carine Roitfeld
Model: Georgia May (daughter of Mick Jagger). 2 pages shot in studio, She's wearing a Balenciaga FW09.10 dress on the first page, a Balmain FW09.10 tee with Roberto Cavalli pants on the other.

Le Panthéon de Lakis
Ph: Max Farago
Model: Lakis Gavalas

I hope i didn't forget anything, I almost never make reviews :lol:

OMG Jennifer Messelier and Constance i can't beleive it, i'm in heaven!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :smile:
I am so happy to see Jen in Vogue, can't wait to see more....
Love the cover, i was bored to see Daria again, but that's really beautiful, natural face.
I didn't have it today, can't wait!! Thanks thefrenchy

is it the daria issue?
i hope the editorials will be interesting.i'm so exciteeed.
she's beautiful on the cover.

I'm excited for I&V's editorial, especially Natasha! Iris's editorial sounds promising as well.
Thanks for the review Thefrenchy! :flower:

Are there any new ads in this issue?

The cover is pretty 'meh'. Nothing special.... and I think the hat is ugly.

The review sounds good however.. we'll see.

The I&V ed got me very very very excited :buzz::buzz::buzz::buzz:

The rest sounds good too.

And great to see they have an ed with only French models.

The cover is nothing exciting but still looks good. I'm excited for this issue after reading the review! Thanks so much for posting :smile:

Jennifer and Daria :buzz: :buzz:. I can't wait to receive this issue! Thank you for the review Thefrenchy :flower:.

I really wonder where WWD heard the all-Daria rumour. She doesn't even have an OG ed!

The cover is nice, not amazing, but I like it. Thanks frenchy! :flower:

Thanks Matth! :clap:
I don't like the cover really much but the eds sure seem interesting!
Still, why is there so much Demarchelier in there? Wasn't UK Vogue August enough? :judge:

OMG beautiful cover !!!:heart: + a DVD Wowowowwo:woot: I cant wait to have it !B)

The DVD includes a bonus: Carine reviewing the FW09.10 collections. If I can figure out how to put it on youtube, I'll do it :flower:

^That would be great, because I doubt the supplement will be available outside of France.

Double ed with Iris! Great day! :buzz::mohawk:
Thanks for all the infos, Thefrenchy! :kiss:

ADN de la mode
Ph: I&V
Realisation: Emmanuelle Alt, Joe McKenna and Carine Roitlfed
Models: Lily D., Iris, Eniko, Dree Hemingway, Anna J., Daria, Edita, Isabeli Fontana, Sessilee Lopez, Lara Stone, Raquel Z., Anja Rubik, Garrett Neff, Natasha Poly, Shalom Harlow, and some others. It's pretty huge (64 pages) but really nice if you ask me. It's a sort of retrospective(?) of some designers' iconic look.

64 pages?? omg :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->