Vogue Paris August 2012 : Marion Cotillard by Mario Sorrenti

preview of the multi girl ed:

"Paris Mon Amour"
ph : Mario Sorrenti
St : Emmanuelle Alt, Marie Chaix & Joe McKenna
Models: Doutzen Kroes and Kati Nescher

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry, I don't want to be mean
but Kati looks the same in every single shot, and Doutzen being a crazy woman? not a fan of it

Im loving Doutzen and Katis part of the editorial. Those 2 go really well together because of the contrast between an energetic and crazy Doutzen and a really soft and romantic Kai.

I'm loving the shots of Doutzen and Kati by Sorrenti
Oh, and what a fantastic duo Clement and Aymeline make :smile:

sorry, I don't want to be mean
but Kati looks the same in every single shot, and Doutzen being a crazy woman? not a fan of it
My thoughts exactly. Love the dark and depressing mood of her shots and she got the best outfits, but she's not bringing anything to it. Doutzen's shots however are fantastic! Love the Balmain and the Dior one, wow! :woot:
Thanks for posting, visualoptimism!

ok they need to cool it with the photoshop. doubtzen looks like a video game character.

Beautiful shot for the cover, but not a good choice, like supplement stuff or something else.

Kati is like sitting there, doing nothing, her face have the same expression always:neutral:

Doutzen looks a bit too vulgar and psycho b*tch for me.

I LOVE Kati's shots :heart: She looks stunning and the styling is really nice. Her lack of expressions definitely worked in there. I also love how insane Doutzen looks.

Another Aymeline shot.

NVZKg.jpg

Facebook/Moschino

the styling in Kati's shoot is great and i love the mood. Doutzen's poises are however ultra fierce, i really like it!

i see Aymeline was styled by two different editors- Marie chaix and Emmanuelle alt and it`s like two different stories- lovers by emmanuelle and urban girl standing alone by marie. so i suppose Aymeline got lots of photos

Arizona Muse by Mario Sorrenti:

twitter.com/Missoni_SpA

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->