Vogue Paris December 2016/January 2017 : Karl Lagerfeld & Lily-Rose Depp by Hedi Slimane

Who's the third girl in the VP ed btw. She's in two b&w studio shots.

Is there a cover without text for this one? Thanks guys!

Golden Globe winner Isabelle Huppert from France should have been on this issue :heart: That would have been the perfect choise!

Golden Globe winner Isabelle Huppert from France should have been on this issue :heart: That would have been the perfect choise!

I think in my count Isabelle Huppert deserved at least 5 covers, it's one of those mysteries why someone like her os not deemed cover material by Vogue Paris. She has the looks and substance, plus a reconizable face that will sell well.

Does someone know the name of the model of 'Karlissimes' by Thomas Lagrange ? :smile:

Because of the lips, I thought about Magdalena Frackowiak, but I'm not sure.... ^_^

I think in my count Isabelle Huppert deserved at least 5 covers, it's one of those mysteries why someone like her os not deemed cover material by Vogue Paris. She has the looks and substance, plus a reconizable face that will sell well.

I guess we'll have to look to Elle France to see French actresses in fashion. Emmanuelle Alt doesn't seem to care for them.
With that said, I've heard that Huppert's can be quite demanding when it comes to press. It's her way or the highway. Maybe VP doesn't have a Tonne Goodman type of editor who can coax the most difficult celebrity into posing for them.

Asking for... a friend 😒... does anyone have the editorials saved somewhere and if so can they repost? 🙏

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->