Vogue Paris June/July 2010 : Kate Moss by Mario Sorrenti

It's very Vogue Hommes International, I'm not feeling the cover yet. Even if it's Kate by Mario Sorrenti.
The content sounds interesting, but still not actually that impressed. Hopefully that'll change when we see some scans or photos.

I don't like Kate and she looks a little red, but I love hot summery VP covers and I'm glad Cat's back in VP finally!
Is it Daphne as in Daphne Guinness? She's the only one I know.

No. I'm not familiar with her look but it could be dafne cejas. They probably misspelled her name.

The cover shot is nice, but again it's not enough for a Vogue Paris cover. Maybe I'll change my mind after seeing the whole image, though. Can't wait to see the Riccardo's article.

I can't wait to have that issue in my hands, it sounds so promising :woot: A lot of Emmanuelle, Kate on the cover and Isabeli and Lara... yeah, a really promising issue.

I'm so excited! Kate, Freja, Lara, I'm definitely buying this. I think Kate looks great on the cover. :heart:

I am SO incredibly sick of Kate Moss!!! Wont be buying this one.
I am looking forward to seeing Barbara!!

I never got what Riccardo sees in Ciara, but I still can't wait to see the article. And being A Givenchy related article, that Dafne could definately be Dafne Cejas.. Looking forward to see Freja and Lara, too!

You must be kidding :smile:
Freja, Lara, Raquel, Isabeli in the main editorials. Only Natasha is missing...

Exactly. :lol:

Of course this will be Kate's compulsory yearly cover. :lol: Interested to see Ciara and Daphne's ed.

Lara & Freja :woot: by Terry!! God i can't wait to see it.

Ciara, do they mean the singer? If so, i can't wait to see too!

Nothing to say about the cover..

I never got what Riccardo sees in Ciara, but I still can't wait to see the article. And being A Givenchy related article, that Dafne could definately be Dafne Cejas.. Looking forward to see Freja and Lara, too!

Neither do I! It's just so random, but I'm happy to hear it's not Daphne G.

The cover reminds me of her recent Vogue Hommes International cover. But other than that, the cover looks good. But why her again? :(

So excited to see Mert & Marcus' ed. especially because it was styled by Tisci and it has Ciara in it. :smile:

am i the only one who's really excited to see raquel & david sims?
i love their collaborations, and their VP edits are usually amazing.

Terry+Carine+Lara+freja... WAAAW! Can't wait to see that!
Merci Débora :smile:

Looks like a very good summer edition. The whole content sounds very appealing.

the cover is looking good so far, i really can't wait to see freja&lara editorial by Terry. the rest doesn't excite me.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. I'm not familiar with her look but it could be dafne cejas. They probably misspelled her name.

i would drop dead if it was dafne...! :woot: her looks go perfectly well with givenchy... it would be fantastic if she was in the issue, and a brilliant, unexpected model choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->