Vogue Paris June/July 2010 : Kate Moss by Mario Sorrenti

looks promising!!! the cover look good

That's not looking bad, but well...
I was not expecting kate so soon. i have the feelling that the cover with daria, natasha and her were made at the same time, lol.

THANKS DEBORAH :smile:

not so interested in the cover...can't WAIT to see the eds on the other hand! :woot:

So boring..... And people say Us Vogue is repetitive?!:rolleyes:

Uuhuh that's not wrong...
I'm not excited about Kate at all.
There're sooooo many other models interesting as much as Kate..
Well, i'm more exicted about the eds.

Lara Freja ... Freja Lara... Raquel Daria... Daria Raquel... Kate Kate Kate... Isabeli Doutzen... Doutzen Isabeli... Freja Lara Doutzen Isabeli Raquel... I mean seriously?! it is beyond boring now...
Or why don't they give the cover to Raquel...?! Not that I am dying for it but at least this girl did like billions of editorials with Vogue Paris... where is their sense of appreciation...

Lara Freja ... Freja Lara... Raquel Daria... Daria Raquel... Kate Kate Kate... Isabeli Doutzen... Doutzen Isabeli... Freja Lara Doutzen Isabeli Raquel... I mean seriously?! it is beyond boring now...
AGREE AGREE AGREE........ :innocent:

What can I say? I'm incredibly happy it's Kate Moss on the cover, though it looks like very Vogue Hommes Internatinal, and the photographer is same (location also looks same). Can't wait to see the better quality cover. And the review is fantastic, can't wait to see the whole editorial. Huge thanks for posting cover snap & review debora25, karma!

From what I can see, Kate looks very washed out on the cover. I am not excited for this issue at all. The only intriguing editorial I can point out is the Ciara/Daphne/Givenchy/M&M ed. Now THAT captures my interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->