Vogue Paris March 2021 : Quinn Mora by David Sims

Ah a collections issue!

Why on earth did they not use the Chanel image for the cover! It's so dynamic and gorgeous. An utter waste of a gorgeous image!

The shot with the surgical mask should've never seen the light of day. Truly despicable.

Why on earth do they have the need to have 3 stylists in 1 editorial? Their style clearly fighting with each other and make the main ed looking like a mess. I'm not ready for MAS to come back to VP if she gonna produce something like this.

I know it’s not the first time magazines combine different styles in one ed but IMO it would’ve been way stronger and relevant if the main editorial had been divided in 3. there are a lot of very good shots but they kinda loose grandeur in between it all. maybe when flicking the pages of the magazine it works differently...

also, where are the models?

we have Edita, I guess, which ed is pretty and she looks pretty...

Why on earth do they have the need to have 3 stylists in 1 editorial? Their style clearly fighting with each other and make the main ed looking like a mess. I'm not ready for MAS to come back to VP if she gonna produce something like this.

Exactly my thought! And as no publication wants MAS anymore, she goes back to VP to give us nothing but her homeless styling look she loves so much the past years.

We don't want MAS, we want Barbieri... I will only buy M le Monde this month.

The only cute thing in this issue is Miss Vogue.

I’m speechless...
Collections editorials are a classic for VP since the Carine days: 3 editors, great models and a styling fest.
It’s funny to see a Vintage Margiela look in this but I wasn’t prepared for the amount of sweatpants...
I mean, the Polo Ralph Lauren « outlet ready » sweatpants styled by Emmanuelle....

I guess MAS is back in full force...
Where is MAStermind tho?

The more i see this, the more disastrous it gets. These insipid models must be diluted by some a-list models, we had newcomers issue in February 2020, now in opening spring issue. Quinn Mora is such bad model i cant event picture myself. She has 0 potential and such a nondescript appearance that i am so surprised she became model. She must stay at zara online catalog, by the way even there she get the most boring studio stories with lame styling. Coincidence? - Don't think so...

I don't see it posted here, but there's also a feature on Isamaya French w/ Luna Bjil, by Solve Sundsbo

Emmanuelle really living out her banlieusard fantasies, the pictures work though!

MAS is not awful as I was hoping, but the lack of dynamic posing or any posing at all kills any interest the clothes had.

I agree that mixing all these into one ethernal edit does no favors to any of their three individual visions.

And yes...absolutely weird to not see more name models in VP, it's all about those very select girls wearing the hell out of everything, even if it makes people sick of them, they're needed.

Edita is so underrated as a model. The girl has everything to be a super, she's a star. She only has one VP cover (and none VI). I find her more cover worthy than Rianne. She is perfect for french magazines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->