Vogue Paris March 2019 : Rianne van Rompaey by David Sims

VERY happy to see Rianne on the cover, but any photo from her VP editorial in last October would’ve been better than this cover.

Happy to see Rianne! So happy for her!

I like it.

Can jeans match the disco-esque-fringe-bling-bling-V-neck look on the cover? I am sure this is not a problem for Ms Alt!:mohawk::brows:

I love it! specially the movement and all that hair :smile:

I like it, this cover reminds me a lot of vintage images of this mag in the 70's.

The sight of Alt's signature retro glamour is very much appreciated after last month and I'm also appreciative of the fact that we got to see Rianne van Rompaey receive the Vogue Paris cover she deserves, after that nightmarish and utterly horrendous November 2017 cover.

Previews:

VOGUE.FR

BLUE JEANS.... BLUE JEANS...
And oh, surprise, « Paris-Dallas » is full of Jeans.
Can someone end Emmanuelle’s contract already? Hedi is there, she can be a perfect consultant to his Céline.

I have to applaud Alt to find all the time a way to put a denim story in every issue even if there is no reason to have a denim story :mohawk:

I don't understand CN to keep her whereas her sales are just atrocious but at the same time she can save her *** and says them that "magazines are dying not [her] fault"

Great cover, and then Edie Campbell comes along to ruin the day. Doesn't look like a great issue, same ol' same ol'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->