Vogue Paris November 2009 : Isabeli Fontana by David Sims

^ imageban is under maintenance... and that's the reason why I can't give my opinion right now.

i hate how i cant see the images because imagebam is down. where dey do dat at?

O.K I hate that first picture in the Magdalena ed...was it necessary to that to the poor rabbit ESPECIALLY as it has nothing to do with the story.

Raquel's ed is horrible, just terrible combination of styling and bad photographic concept...really don't like anything I've seen here in the issue much.

i don't like the Madgelena editorial, its kinda bland.Léonor Scherrer's editorial is nice though. Very special

Leonor's edit is grotesquely exquisite! The fourth shot of her morphed with a rottweiler is just BEYOND macabre- perfect for Halloween :lol:! And her cheekbones are just TO DIE FOR! She photographs so well! This edit reminds me of Sorrenti's spread from April with Eniko and the very unique-looking ethnic model whose name I forget. The dark, moody atmosphere and minimal styling is very similar.

léonor à mort is gorgeous.:heart: l'éternel fantasme is very good too, and peintures de guerre is better than i expected. fur play and la bonne heure est dans le pré, on the other hand...:ninja: magdalena's "sexy" expressions are so forced, and always the same... and that bunny! i know that it makes sense, bunnies and clocks, etc, but i don't like the way they used it. poor thing:(

After seeing part of "Fur Play" being shot... I have to say I'm disappointed with the shot they picked of Raquel in the Marant boots. Side profile, mid-walk? Lacks the energy from when she was jumping on set... and the poor girl painted in silver standing in the heat didn't make the cut!

Everything looks great so far, and I'm even inclined to say that Raquel's 2nd ed is actually quite good mostly because I love the ridiculous styling and think that Raquel definitely committed to conveying an animalistic attitude.
As for Magda and Eniko, they both look gorgeous in their eds and there ain't nothing wrong with that

Eniko's body is so divine! love seeing her naked. :lol: :D i wish i have super hot body. :lol: :D

Anja's beauty ed. is another one great editorial in this issue! :smile:

i just couldn't believe Natasha doesn't have an ed. i mean, VP loves her right? what happened? :lol: :D maybe Carine felt that Natasha needs a little break from doing eds. in her magazine. :D kiddin'.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i was really starting to go off magda but now i love her again. that ed is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awekgak
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->