Vogue Poland January/February 2021 : Birgit Kos by Sonia Szostak

She looks gorgeous indeed. And it’s not a bad cover, but I don’t get why the top left corner photo is the only one not covered by the main photo like the rest. It feel so off!

The central image only would suffice. This one is too Vogue Italia wannabe.

I totally agree! one image would’ve been enough (like the central one).

I do like it very much though and I’m sure Birgit will deliver on the editorial.

I love it, is a gorgeous image and the composition of the collage is lovely. Btw, Edward take note, this is how you put a wig on a model!

Obsessed with this and her! Absolutely gorgeous and really shows how versatile she is. She’s giving me life on the top left.

Honestly when you see the talent and natural beauty of someone like Birgit it gets even more annoying that the industry is so obsessed with certain reality tv models who haven’t improved in 5 years and bought face nepo models...SIGH

Hate the collage, the wording on top of the cluttered props, and the faint colours which wasn't the right choice. Way too much going on for a magazine cover that is supposed to command your attention within a few seconds. Sonia normally does stellar work for Vogue Mexico and Latin America but I guess that's down to the team.

Also, Birgit does not exude sex appeal in the main shot. Her expression and hand pose reads 'unsure'. Sharon had a confident and assured presence. My God, she needed that for the flashing scene that followed.

I kinda like it

Birgit is stunning and the collage works here. Can't wait to see the editorial

I really like it, it reminds of that one Taylor Hill editorial a while back, but its different. Though the layout and the cover might be a little bit too busy.

Honestly when you see the talent and natural beauty of someone like Birgit it gets even more annoying that the industry is so obsessed with certain reality tv models who haven’t improved in 5 years and bought face nepo models...SIGH

This. I'm a Birgit fan girl so I'm biased here but I totally agree. Can't wait to see the editorial. Vogue Poland has been doing great recently.

I like the collage, although I do not like her expression on the central image. Excited to see the editorial. To me, Birgit is the Edita of her generation. I feel as if only her and Luna currently exudes the perfect balance of high fashion and raw sexuality.

I love this Vogue Paris by Carine vibe :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->