LA NUEVA OLA DEL COLOR
Photographer: Txema Yeste
Stylist: Juan Cebrián
Hair: Jordi Fontanals
Make-Up: Lloyd Simmonds
Model: Madison Headrick

Vogue España Digital Edition

^ As always, thanks a million Zorka. :wub:

Flipped through the issue, and i really, really enjoyed it. Nice eds, and ncie little tidbits from the past.

^ As always, thanks a million Zorka. :wub:

Flipped through the issue, and i really, really enjoyed it. Nice eds, and ncie little tidbits from the past.

The first editor in chief of this magazine was the brazilian Luis Carta, who was the first editor of Brazilian Vogue too. I wish I could see the things of the past.

Great content! The girls in the main story work really well together (less sure about Blanca though, she looks a bit out of place). You can tell the Dutch trio feels like the 'young and new supermodels'. Promising. I'm loving Amanda Murphy's editorial the most. The mood, location, global atmosphere are awesome. It's comforting to see such good models like her, still being active these days. Good to see Madison Headrick in the issue too, shot by Txema Yeste moreover. Unexpected :wub:

Thank you so much Zorka :smile:, great work as usual.

For the magazine contents, fashion editorials are nicely done, from the cover story to "Versace" to "Recuerdos De Diana". I will probably flip through the issue when I see it at a bookstore.

VOGUE ESPANA BELLEZA APR. 2018
'Ultra Violette'
Ph: Steven Pan
Stylist: Juan Ceberian
Hair: Adam Markarian
Makeup: Violette
Nails: Michina Koide

models.com

From Fei Fei's thread. :wub: The content of the Beauty Supplement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fei Fei, wow :heart: underrated girl

wonderful issue ! blanca and luna i absolutely love them both :heart:

The first editor in chief of this magazine was the brazilian Luis Carta, who was the first editor of Brazilian Vogue too. I wish I could see the things of the past.
Very interesting same EIC for both editions, never heard of this before, thanks. :flower:

Given that I now have to special-order this edition of Vogue, as the stores stopped stocking it, is this issue worth getting? Specifically - is the archive content worth it?

I'm not that interested in the editorials, and it likely won't come with the beauty supplement, but I'm always very interested in decent retrospective content.

Given that I now have to special-order this edition of Vogue, as the stores stopped stocking it, is this issue worth getting? Specifically - is the archive content worth it?

I'm not that interested in the editorials, and it likely won't come with the beauty supplement, but I'm always very interested in decent retrospective content.

Mmmm, not really.
There's a cardboard page with tiny pictures of about 20/30 covers through the years, the most recent one being Jessica Chastain's. But the pictures are very small and they're pretty much their best hits.
Then there are a couple of spreads to recreate the look of like, three of the covers or so, one of them being Christy Turlington's 1990 April cover (in which she was wearing jeans and a black tank top lmao).
That's pretty much it I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->