Vogue España April 2018 : Birgit, Luna, Yasmin & Blanca by Emma Summerton

I don´t mind the styling but that layout is a disgrace...

It’s not bad, at least better than the Australian one. Yasmin...how she keeps snatching Vogue covers.

As for the anniversary cover, I mean come on only one Spanish model and a bad one as that lol! At least Vogue China celebrates their covers with models of their own country: it´s called being supportive. Instead magazines throws once a year a model of their country and that girl becomes a token model for that specific theme. Anyways I will pass on this issue once again lol.

You can say that again! Also VC actually build their models up. The reason we are seeing so many Liu Wen covers is because she's the only Chinese model showing potential to rival international big names. Spanish Vogue are not even consistently supporting Blanca, who could actually do with a bit of push from them.

Indeed, it reeks of their terrible tackiness! :lol:

Well well

I know she's Spanish but Blanca is the one who shouldn't have been on this cover. She kinda ruins it and is obviously the odd one out.

Well well..

I meant the magazine, of course! :lol:

But seriously though, when will this Dutch domination end? It feels like it's going longer than the Russian and Brazilian wave. At some stage they'll have to run out of talent....
I don't mind Luna at all, indifferent towards Brigit as she can be a bit of a wild card, but the other one?

Glad they at least included Blanca, although it seems it was just a way to silence the critics.

I love the cast so I'm totally biased towards this cover, tacky styling and all :mrgreen:

I don't care about the cover as much as I do about the contents, but I'm not confident in their ability to celebrate thirty years of this magazine.

I m sick of all these Versace covers...

I love it tho they needed to have a little more fun supermodel sty;e, its somewhat stiff for the wardrobe

These girls are serving it in that video. I hope they continue getting big gigs and eventually replace our generation's supermodels.

I meant the magazine, of course! :lol:

But seriously though, when will this Dutch domination end? It feels like it's going longer than the Russian and Brazilian wave. At some stage they'll have to run out of talent....
I don't mind Luna at all, indifferent towards Brigit as she can be a bit of a wild card, but the other one?

Glad they at least included Blanca, although it seems it was just a way to silence the critics.

this dude is funny from "the bride of Frankenstein" to "the other one ".. i got to show Yas this lol.....Fuel to the fire ..critics are the best ..thank you...:heart::wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
this dude is funny from "the bride of Frankenstein" to "the other one ".. i got to show Yas this lol.....Fuel to the fire ..critics are the best ..thank you...:heart::wink:

I think Yasmin is gorgeous, not sure why there's so much negativity thrown at her :blink:

I find it so tacky in the most depressing way.
This kind of things works if you have the humor of Carlyne Cerf or something like that.
This looks like a cheap copy of a cover.

Beauty Supplement: Fei Fei Sun by Steven Pan

There's a foldout:

Photographer: Emma Summerton
Models: Luna Bijl, Birgit Kos, Yasmin Wijnaldum, Blanca Padilla
Stylist: Juan Cebrián

'Baila'

clm-agency

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads