Vogue Poland June 2019 : Doutzen Kroes by Daniel Jackson

Always a pleasure to see Doutzen's name appear in a thread title, and I love how soft the cover is. There's no need to be arty when you're working with beauty.

Still can't tell the difference between this edition and the Czech one. The shot itself is nice, but not sure about the cropping, and certainly not a fan of the art direction and colours.

Well, judging by this stunning cover, Vogue NL got the scraps for their cover feature last month.

Well, judging by this stunning cover, Vogue NL got the scraps for their cover feature last month.

Oh that's right, that cover was also shot by Jackson, wasnt it? How odd!

I hate this image it would be ok as part of the Ed but why put it on the cover?

Pretty, but not amazing. Makes me think about her legendary Vogue Italia cover.

i remember someone mentioned that saw an ed with Doutzen and with the same team of Vogue NL so maybe they shot two days and split the expenses?
certainly it's much better than the Vogue NL editorial

Oh I'm loving the editorial. Veeerrrry Catherine Deneuve vibes, and Douzten is serving.

In my opinion, this issue is amazing. One of my favourite to date. Good cover, great model, nice editorials. Indeed, like Catherine Denevue (and Vogue CS Pamela Anderson like Brigitte Bardot :smile:.

Several original sessions:
"Plaża jest lepsza niż wybieg" (Beach is better than the catwalk) by Magda Wunsche & Aga Samsel, model: Maggie Maurer, styled by Anna Poniewierska - great nostalgic pics.

"Wiem, że żyję w bańce"- by Daniel Jackson, starring Doutzen Kroes

"Taki jest dżins" (This is the jeans)- by Sonia Szóstak, styled by Karolina Gruszecka, model: Julia Bergshoeff

"Dwoistość" (Duality) by Marcin Kempski, styled by Karolina Gruszecka, model: Jamilla Hoogenboom - beautiful!

Doutzen-Kroes-Vogue-Poland-Cover-Photoshoot01.jpg

Photographer: Daniel Jackson
Fashion Editor/Stylist: George Cortina
Hair Stylist: Esther Langham
Makeup Artist: Romy Soleimani
Manicurist: Yuko Tsuchihashi

Doutzen-Kroes-Vogue-Poland-Cover-Photoshoot02.jpg
Doutzen-Kroes-Vogue-Poland-Cover-Photoshoot03.jpg
Doutzen-Kroes-Vogue-Poland-Cover-Photoshoot04.jpg
Doutzen-Kroes-Vogue-Poland-Cover-Photoshoot05.jpg
Doutzen-Kroes-Vogue-Poland-Cover-Photoshoot06.jpg
Doutzen-Kroes-Vogue-Poland-Cover-Photoshoot07.jpg
Doutzen-Kroes-Vogue-Poland-Cover-Photoshoot08.jpg

Source.​

So many better options for the cover! The first shot, or the second shot, for example..

i remember someone mentioned that saw an ed with Doutzen and with the same team of Vogue NL so maybe they shot two days and split the expenses?
certainly it's much better than the Vogue NL editorial
It was me... Vogue NL posted a video with Doutzen and in that video there was a preview of that shoot for Vogue Polska, because it was with the same Vogue NL team and the same day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->