Vogue Portugal October 2007 : Snejana by Inez & Vinoodh

matheus_s

Reaction score
I got it yesterday on the newstands. I aways buy Portugal Vogue... so here its the cover:

(my photos)

I'm not with the magazine here, so I don't remember the name on the photograph. Inside her have a great ed. and heve others 2 reprint from U.S. Vogue, and another with a lot of models that are unknow for me. :(

^Please review and scan sara4!:woot:

hi sara, if you want. please do it.
:wink:

The magazine its great!

thanks for bringing Vogue Portugal.... it's not often we're seeing other than big CondeNast publications....
I would love to see more of Vogue Spain or Greece or Portugal....

Thank you :woot:

Photographers: Inez and Vinoodh, reprint from Vogue Nippon September 07 :flower:

Victor, Victoria (reprint)
Photographers: Inez and Vinoodh and Vinoodh Matadin
Styling: George Cortina
Model: Snejana Onopka

scanned by sara4

hideous cover with the pink font.

Boas Apostas (not a reprint)
Photographer: Pedro Ferreira
Styling: Paulo Macedo
Model: Alice, Flor, Milene, Rita e Sónia Balacó

scanned by sara4

love the group shot with the four of them

Wait, so is this new or old? I get it that it's a reprint, but if it's from Oct 07, why is it on newstands now?

I'M CONFUSED?!?!?

^ Probably just a really old issue that nobody has bought that the newsstand was still trying to sell.

^well maybe the time for it to come from Portugal to Brazil takes time + I know some bookstores sometimes in France even keep the old magazines in their shop....maybe it's the same in Brazil....
last time, in one of my bookstores i found behind other things a Mixte from last year so you know......

Thank you guys for this preview/review of this magazine.
I like it although it's old.

Boas Apostas is kind of "wow".....
there's no High Fashion labels at all (almost....) and it looks pretty good on some shots....
why is Vogue Portugal not having names like Balenciaga, Prada etc.
I must say I'm kind of impressed....

Cor Púrpura (not a reprint)
Photographer: Marcin Tyszka
Styling: Paulo Macedo
Model: Cicely Telman

scanned by sara4

Last edited by a moderator:
^well maybe the time for it to come from Portugal to Brazil takes time + I know some bookstores sometimes in France even keep the old magazines in their shop....maybe it's the same in Brazil....
last time, in one of my bookstores i found behind other things a Mixte from last year so you know......

I don't think that's the reason, because if it was, VP, VUS, VUK, W, Bazaar & Vanity Fair wouldn't be out here on the same day that they're out in their respective country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DBH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->