Vogue Paris April 2008 : Kate Moss by Inez & Vinoodh

That ed with Andre was actually with Raquel from the september issue :flower:

Ugh I know it was Raquel, I misread and thought Raquel was who Debora was talking about :rofl: I didn't remember it was the September issue though, so thanks :flower:

And so yeah, Trentini's last appearence was in the April 2007 issue I think :lol:

I thought you knew thats why i was slightly suprised when I thought you made a mistake :flower:

finally i got it today..never get into this thread before it..just wanna save same some surprise..daria's ed is sooooooooooooo boring...just like the march 07 main ed..-_-sasha's ed is ok...but better than last octobre's couture ed..but the second pic annoyes me a lot..i hate sth metallic...it's mmm(?).marie-amelie's ed is amazing:crush:and i'm gald to see giovanna battaglia in the une fille un style:woot:it's so much fun reading it with a dictionary...:ninja:

Does she read TFS???
we often complain about her too much presence in vogue paris....
but i really hope she styled at least something for upcoming issue...

yep..my thought exactly..and it was me that posted that complaining..:blink::doh:hope she would read this.."carine!!!!wanna see you styled one ed at least in every issue..and use more karl templer,joe mckenna and anastasia":lol:..

it's so much fun reading it with a dictionary...:ninja:

I love how dedicated some of us are :lol: I personally never read Vogue Italia, because eventhough I understand Italian it takes me too much time to read a whole article -_-

I love how dedicated some of us are :lol: I personally never read Vogue Italia, because eventhough I understand Italian it takes me too much time to read a whole article -_-
speaking of dedication, I tried PM to you and though you're my buddy it says set to private...email me those photos!
[email protected]

Ugh I know it was Raquel, I misread and thought Raquel was who Debora was talking about :rofl: I didn't remember it was the September issue though, so thanks :flower:

And so yeah, Trentini's last appearence was in the April 2007 issue I think :lol:

Trentini's last appearance was in the November issue, she had an editorial w/ Coco Rocha ...

finally i got it today..never get into this thread before it..just wanna save same some surprise..daria's ed is sooooooooooooo boring...just like the march 07 main ed..-_-sasha's ed is ok...but better than last octobre's couture ed..but the second pic annoyes me a lot..i hate sth metallic...it's mmm(?).marie-amelie's ed is amazing:crush:and i'm gald to see giovanna battaglia in the une fille un style:woot:it's so much fun reading it with a dictionary...:ninja:

yep..my thought exactly..and it was me that posted that complaining..:blink::doh:hope she would read this.."carine!!!!wanna see you styled one ed at least in every issue..and use more karl templer,joe mckenna and anastasia":lol:..

Exactly what I'm hoping for^_^...especially Templer.

Masha N has one pic in that issue, in the "zoom" section, she's topless, wearing leather pants and a bag by D&G... Has it been scanned?

Sorry to sound like a broken record but just to double check did anyone outside of France get the supplement?

I just don't want to buy the air freight copy with no supplement and then one month later the sea freight one comes and it has the supplement.

I'm from Holland, I didn't get it.

Originally posted by penny609
And does somebody know if it's in this issue that will be an "editorial" (at least a feature) by Scott Schumann (The Sartorialist) ? I've heard he has shot some of Vogue Paris usual models own style (like Anja Rubik or Lara Stone if I'm right)... I'm really curious to see the results ! He is in the contributors page but i didn't find what he shot for the mag. So it might be in the " Top models supplement" :flower:.[/quote

Ummm where do I find this topmodels supplement??? I wanted to buy Vogue Paris April 2008 because of this topmodel issue. but I cant find its supplement. do they give it when you buy it? I really want it want it!!

^ It's sold with the magazine, but only in France :flower:

the supplement is ONLY sold in France????? Why is that, and how are you so sure , have you asked other people in euro or usa? If thats true I wont buy Vogue Paris's April issue :((( I just want the supplement! Could someone scan the entire supplement?

^ tFSers that do not live in France have reported that they didn't get the supplement when they bought this issue

I don't live in France and I never got the supplement with this issue, just for confirmation ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->