Vogue Paris April 2008 : Kate Moss by Inez & Vinoodh

:( I know, and there was a time whenh the supplements were also sold here, too bad.

thanks for all of the scans! I love the Sasha editorial, although she really is getting too thin for my taste. Her head just looks so big... But I love how she's becoming so much more dynamic... I love seeing all of the different faces she makes, haha.

Kate looks sexy as usual!

The way her figure was presented in some of those images made me lose interest in that editorial, though the glitterball shot was a total winner. But I'm the same when it comes to other girls, like Gisele. I love the editorials where she's made to look luscious, but the ones where she's styled to look skinny and androgynous, I don't look twice. So I was disappointed in what this issue did with Sasha, though I'm aware I'm utterly in the minority.

Got it today no supplement :(

Wow, that's actually quite quick. In CA (well, in SF anyways), I've noticed shipments don't come in until the middle of the month. :doh:

And I was so hoping for the supplement :angry:

Oh I really want the supplement :( I have to wait two months for this issue! :doh:

I LOVE that they used the Sartorialist! What a great little extra :heart: I didn't know they don't include those when sold outside of France D:

i agree...the answers are funny...
you have to expect that the girls that have fragrance/cosmetic deals are going to say their producs...

i went to buy this issue yesterday, and they didn't have the supplement...:(
it sucks to pay $17 for this and not get it...

Daria's editorial reminds me of Natasha Poly's Vogue Paris March editorial last year.

But Sasha's editorial is soo spot-on. I love it!

:wub:

i was gonna say the same thing... i just think it was May issue, not march, no?
PLEIN SOLEIL exactement...

Did I miss Caroline Trentini :shock:on the models supplement? She's not a French Vogue regular, is she???? I can't really get hold of Vogue Paris that often so I wouldn't know but I think La Trentini is one of the most hardworking models around. She's not even my favorite. :flower:

^^ caroline trentini isn't a regular for Vogue paris. I think the last time she was in Vp it was with Raquel but i don't remember which issue it was:unsure:.

^ I think you're talking about the sports issue with lara stone on the cover, which was the April 2007 issue, but I believe her editorial by Terry Richardson (with André Saraiva) was in a later issue (possibly October, with Gisele on the cover?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->