Vogue Paris April 2008 : Kate Moss by Inez & Vinoodh

I love the supplement models feature. I think it's great that they used the Sartorialist.

I'm so excited about the supplement!:woot:
Thanks for the scans, cadg!:flower:

the supplement is a bit useless.... though it shows the vp girls in "real life"
new wave of top models.... there are only the vogue paris girls.... + new wave with Carmen Kass, Isabeli, Angela and Raquel....??? who work since late 90s - early 00s....

Doutzen? product placement?

:lol: Doutzen isn't the only one... Freja and Natasha say their favourite fragrance is Gucci by Gucci, Anja says it's Chloé, Coco says it's Elle by Yves Saint Laurent... :lol:

^ I noticed that! raquel was not a good advertiser for the two fragrances she is the face of :lol:

and the sartorialist pics used are gorgeous.

:lol: Doutzen isn't the only one... Freja and Natasha say their favourite fragrance is Gucci by Gucci, Anja says it's Chloé, Coco says it's Elle by Yves Saint Laurent... :lol:

and of course, Sasha's favourite fragrance is Prada.

Really trashy profiles...wish they could ask a bit more.

Why did they even feature du juan, they haven't used her for so long.

^ Same goes for Hye Park... Or Maryna, whom they only used once, actually...

And yes, I noticed Raquel wasn't a good advertiser too :lol:

I was thinking something similar - compared to other magazines, this issue of Vogue Paris is great, as always. But compared to its own standards, it's not a total stunner of an issue, it's about 7/10 and for me, greatly overshadowed by what we got with the March issue. It's not a bad follow-up issue, but it still feels second rate in comparison to the month before. If there's no supplement, I'll not be buying it.

I think it's okay to mention the perfume they advertise for but hilarious was this part in Doutzen's interview.

In her luggage: jeans and t-shirts (acting very simple) and of course a L'Òreal Glamshine lipgloss

not only a lipgloss like she only has jeans and t-shirts in it :rolleyes:

I actually like the pictures used for the supplement. At least it features all worthy models :D

Does anybody know if the supplement will come shrink wrapped with the magazine in the US? And when to expect it? Ahh, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

^haha, same here! I really need to get my hands on the supplement!

i'll have to wait so long to get this. my bookstore JUST got march's vogue paris in yesterday. ugh.

^ I'm sure that translations are posted in the individual models threads ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->