Vogue Paris April 2008 : Kate Moss by Inez & Vinoodh

dr4732

Reaction score
Kate moss is on the cover of Vogue paris. It's shot by inez and vinoodh. I am sorry but i don't have a scanner to scan the cover. Dieselmax or Berlinrocks will make a better review but i can say that Kate has an ed shot by inez and vinoodh. There is also daria also shot by inez and vinondh. Sasha has an ed shot by hedi slimane. And i think i recognised guinevre and angela.

2350702878_03bd86010d_o.jpg

source | vogue.fr via secretforest

Last edited by a moderator:
Two Vogue Paris covers already for Kate this year, wow :o (And contrary to W she'll have a story) From the casting, the news noting this as being a top models issue does fit very well! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so tired of her, I still can't see how anyone justifies all this avid worship.

Thanks for the news, though, debora.

looking forward to Sasha by Hedi Slimane :heart:
... but my god, Kate is so tedious at this point.

omfg i'm so out the world those days that i completely forgot the date and that i will receive my vogue very soon.....
i'm excited.... merci debora....

it's true it's weird Kate is having her second cover in such a short time......!!!!

im surprised i dont mind kate being on the cover again! although its little ridiculous already :lol:

i wonder what is she wearing and i cant wait to see the sasha/hedi edit :buzz::buzz:

and daria of course, sounds like another great issue :shifty:

thanks debora! :flower:

Lots to look forward to ^_^ Thanks for the info. Can't wait for Sasha by Slimane. Seen enough Kate covers recently :doh:

Kate has been too overexposured. I'm sick of it. I'd rather see Naomi on the cover.
And I found Vogue Paris hardly changes the casting of models. I feel bored for this too..
I love Sasha and Daria but they appear in Vogue Paris too often.. I want to see new models.

Thanks for the info, debora25!

And I found Vogue Paris hardly changes the casting of models. I feel bored for this too..

yes they have the same problem than Vogue US with casting.... for years now
but I think we'll see new models soon....
this was shot like 2 months ago.... before the fashion weeks....
and i guess they found new girls on the catwalks this season....
Emmanuelle Alt talked about a new girl.... guess this girl will feature in upcoming issues.... well I hope....

maybe they need someone like Steven Meisel @ Vogue Paris.... for discovering new models.... and dare something.... they have Testino but......

but this time noone will complain about Lara (that I personnaly don't complain about... I like her in VP)....

^ Oh, yes. I don't complain about Lara either. :wink: I fell in love with her just after seeing her in Nov. 2006 issue. :D It was a great find of Carine. (found by her, right? :unsure:)
That sounds promising. Hopefully there'll be new girls in next issue..

The French have to go to Numéro for new girls .. :smile:

Sasha by Hedi Slimane? :woot:
Can't wait to see that editorial.

I'm glad it's Kate and not celebrity cover as rumored.
Looking forward to Daria's and Angela's eds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->