Vogue Russia January 2013 : Lara Stone by Hedi Slimane

This is pure perfection for me. Strange, I'm not a fan of either of the parties involved, but it's just so darn striking and chic. I'm getting a very "70's Soviet film" vibe. Just gorgeous.

His pictures (and himself) are pretty basic but one thing for sure is that when confronted with someone skillful, he knows exactly how to exploit it at its full advantage. Lara looks amazing.. :heart:

Beautiful! But Hedi brings nothing to me

Olga looks like a ghost, the colours are terrible.

one more preview - Meghan Collison

condenast.ru

Photographer: Hedi Slimane
Fashion Editor: Sarah Richardson
Hair: Didier Malige
Makeup: Rose-Marie Swift
Set Designer: Peter Klein

troublemanagement.blogspot.ru

Lara does the same face in every photo on this editorial! The mouth open, the eyes almost closed...

The photo with Meghan Collison are so beautiful. The red hat cover one eye... I love this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even care how repetitive Hedi's work for Vogue Russia is, I usually enjoy most of it. And this is just incredibly stunning, I like the editorial even better than the cover. So sexy and beautiful :wub:

Lara looks gorgeous on the cover and in the ed. Love the SLP outfits this season.
Meghan's preview is so beautiful. Hopefully the complete set won't disappoint.
Thanks for the pics, MagFan.

As far as I like the cover, I must admit that Lara's editorial is definitely not her best work. It looks like they did it in a rush.
I am more excited to see Meghan's.

I love Hedi's photography, but for some reason every cover he does falls flat! He does the most stunning black and white work, but in this case it's just not working.....Lara's ed is beyond boring.

Photographer: Emma Tempest
Stylist: Camilla Pole
Source: nathaliemodelsblog

Lara's edit is beautiful. So what that she gives the same face in most of the shots, with a face like that, I don't mind at all!!

On the other hand, I love Olga, but she looks like she has a bad cold in her edit. She's just too washed out here.

well the content is actually pretty good so far, even meghan i love her preview!

Lara is nothing but pure perfection in her editorial! Amazing!!! Olga too is stunning!!!

Lara Stone by Hedi Slimane | Vogue Russia January 2013 HQs
st: Sarah Richardson
hair: Didier Malige
make-up: Rose-Marie Swift
nails: Megumi Yamamoto
set designer: Peter Klein

Scanned by Stereo_Flo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->