Photographer: Arseny Jabiev
Stylist: Svetlana Vashenyak
Hair: Victoria Plekhanova
Makeup: Kate Moore
Manicure: Inna Udovichenko
Cast: Alina Egorova

Vogue Russia Digital Edition

Seriously, Benn98! All the scans this week. Bravo!:clap:

Imaan's biker shorts + big trainers combo reminds me of a young Neneh Cherry. I'd have liked to have a couple of shots of her smiling or laughing to channel that Neneh vibrant energy to uplift the editorial, even though I like it overall.

^^^ Yes, very Neneh with the styling, with Imaan always reminding me of a young Yasmeen Ghauri. And she really is so effortlessly radiant and raw cool, just like Neneh and Yasmeen.

Just that the story is that sort of standard early-90s Gilles Bensimon for ELLE template that’s become generic-fare in every magazine these days. And that’s exactly why Imaan is such a Super— she rises above the blandness every single time.

Just that the story is that sort of standard early-90s Gilles Bensimon for ELLE template that’s become generic-fare in every magazine these days. And that’s exactly why Imaan is such a Super— she rises above the blandness every single time.

Which is sad because Bensimon can't seem to live up to his former self. And he's probably more busier than ever with spots guaranteed each month in British, Russian and Italian Elle. I'd like to put it down to the casting, but a lot of the fault really lies with him and the editor.

Thanks for the correction, MagFan! That title certainly added a different spin to the edit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melizz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->