Vogue Russia March 2010 : Abbey Lee Kershaw by Josh Olins

Abbey looks amazing, I cant stop staring at it.
I love Abbey more n more lately

2010 sure looks like Abbey's year!

And that's coming off the back of a MAJOR year in 2009. What momentum. She's killin it out there! :clap:

Love it! It's like a boundary of softness and sultriness. Abbey looks gorgeous! She's wearing Dolce & Gabbana right? :smile:

I hope the other editorials will be more interesting than the cover & Abbey's....:(
And like Abbey,but her facial expressions are so strange there:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Personnally I love both cover and ed! This very romantic and soft, and Abbey is perfect. However, Dree's ed wasn't necessary :innocent:

i don't like the cover, but the photoshoot with abbey was gorgeous!
she's so pretty...

^ It's not out today, it's out next Friday.

That release dates for Vogue Russia posted in the thread aren't true.

I like the cover, it looks so soft. And I love the editorial with Katie, Anastasia and Malene.

I have nothing against Abbey, in fact there was a time I was really fond to her. But her facial expressions aren`t the best here, especially her mouth area, pretty distracting. But over all nice cover. She has had cute covers lately.

Honestly, I don't like that softness and girliness of the shoot, - I prefer Abbey being more edgy. And it is definitely not her best cover. But... it's her first russian Vogue cover and I'm absolutely happy of finally seeing her on it :heart:

she makes me think about her
arielle_dombasle_reference.jpg
which is an old borring actress addicted to surgery : i hate it

pic : idf1.fr

dree looks a little short in the d......lets wait how the other pics look like

Review:

Abbey Lee by Josh Olins styled by Simon Robins (5 photos)

Anastasia, Katie, Malene Knudsen by KT Auleta styled by Simon Robins (6 photos/12 pages)

Inga from Ford models by Terry Tsiolis styled by Simon Robins (9 photos/9 pages)

Dree by Alasdair McLellan styled by Olivier Rizzo (10 photos/10 pages)

Kristina K from Marilyn by Benjamin Horne styled by Margaret Crow (3 photos/5 pages)

^ Thanks for the review, i was waiting this. Extremely disappointing issue, how many pages btw?

^418 pages + fashion shows supplement

^ thanks :flower: is so big issue and supplement, I must have this

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->