Dazed & Confused April 2009 : Lakshmi Menon by Josh Olins

Excellent work by both the model and the stylist!I LOVE Lakshmi and she looks so strong and fierce on this cover! And I really appreciate that Nicole styled the Dolce and Gabbana Spring collection in a way which has not been seen before.

The edit looks great! Who doesn't like gold lame!?!

The cover is interesting, but as hfgl said, I'm not crazy about it.
The styling is very good, though.

very strong! hope the rest of the mag is as good though.

Excellent work by both the model and the stylist!I LOVE Lakshmi and she looks so strong and fierce on this cover! And I really appreciate that Nicole styled the Dolce and Gabbana Spring collection in a way which has not been seen before.

The edit looks great! Who doesn't like gold lame!?!

i agree. Nicola's styling's really fresh, as always. Love him.

she looks stunning in that eds, and those clothes looks very amazing

What a standout cover! Lakshmi looks so gorgeous and the clothes and accessories are mouth-watering.

Thanks pmegha! The editorial is amazing! She looks like a Hindu goddess- superb!

hiperwonderful:heart:
love the styling, love the background, love Lakshmi.

though i'm not a fan of the model at all, these pictures are outstanding !

jewellery by?

I can't stop looking at this cover. I seriously love it...part of a string of I feel strong covers for this spring (Purple, LOVE)

Anyone know who the jewellery is by? looks like Arielle DePinto to me.

Perfect cover and great ed!

Covers just don't come any stronger than thisB) She's just 'got it' here.

With the great colours and styling even that hideous Dolce & Gabanna dress/top/whatever the hell it is looks effective.:shock:

There's no denying Lakshmi is stunning in every shot... but the styling is some of the worst I've ever seen from Nicola. He's not being true to himself here. He's copying someone else & he shouldn't be. He's strong enough using his own imagination & creativity

really late release of this issue, i remember last year their issues came out earlier in the month and so far this year their issues are coming out well past mid month!!! :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"