Vogue Russia March 2010 : Abbey Lee Kershaw by Josh Olins

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
lmDYz.jpg

nextmodelsblog

The cover is photographed by Josh Olins and styled by Simon Robins.

nextmodelsblog

OMG! It looks very ethereal. Well i'm biased to anything Abbey but this is speaking objectively -- it's a GREAT cover. nice ed too.

Oh I love this color, very soft and romantic :wub::buzz:
Thanks Flasbang:blush:

Ph: KT Auleta
Stylist: Simon Robins
Models: Anastasia Kuznetsova, Katie Fogarty, Malene Knudsen

nextmodelsblog

I love the cover and the ed, the colors, it looks very spring, lovely :heart:
The cover says:
"What do we need men for? Renata Litvinova, Natalie Portman, Chulpan Khamatova and Fedor Bondarchuk answer the main question of XXI century"
"The main buys of the new season. Combination dress, war jacket, white shirt, mini-heels and 1253 more beautiful things"

This is what Vogue Russia comes up with, for a March issue? Don't get me wrong, nice cover. But it's so lackluster for March, especially for Russian Vogue.
Just looks like any other cover and I think of VR as boundary-breaking. Abbey looks great as usual and her editorial looks beautiful and soft.

Abbey looks so pretty on the cover but the cutoff on her arms and the layering of the text makes this look somewhat decapitated ... I love her editorial though

OMG! I love this cover. It's so summery.Very good RUssia

Mee to i hate the cover, stipis pose, and her face or nooo

This is what Vogue Russia comes up with, for a March issue? It's so lackluster for March, especially for Russian Vogue.
Just looks like any other cover and I think of VR as boundary-breaking.

Just my thoughts.

I'm not so keen on the Pink, i like what they've done with the masthead having her arms go through it but thats about it
abbey looks stunning don't get me wrong, she's finally growing on me at last haha
just not that ground breaking

This is what Vogue Russia comes up with, for a March issue? Don't get me wrong, nice cover. But it's so lackluster for March, especially for Russian Vogue.
Just looks like any other cover and I think of VR as boundary-breaking. Abbey looks great as usual and her editorial looks beautiful and soft.

I agree. Abbey looks beautiful and I like the image itself, but as a Vogue Russia cover it doesn't exactly meet my expectations. What I usually love about VR covers is their bold use of colour and a certain fearlessness in their choices. This is a little too soft for my liking - I don't like the colours, and it doesn't stand out to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->