Vogue Russia May 2010 : Anabela Belikova by Tom Munro

Bigger, it's shot by Tom Munro.

c234188517b8.jpg

vogue.ru

:clap:

such a pleasant surprise to see anabela on the cover! :woot: i actually adore the make-up, it reminds me of the one at the last dsquared show, and it makes her look extremely fierce and mature. the colors of the cover, though, don't work for me, and i'm not fond of the angle either. overall i don't like that cover, but anabela utterly makes it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
anabela :clap: really happy for her, to me it appears as if shes working so, so hard but i never really pays off :( hopefully this will change in time
apart from the model choice i love the cover, very fresh, light-flooded and summery

Such a refreshing cover choice after sea of it-girls.
The cover is too close and cramped for my liking.

OMG! I like it, very Vintage Vogue Russia

She looks good on the cover, but it's unexpected and bit disappointing, it looks like a cover from 3-4 years ago. I was expecting Alessandra on the cover. Wonder how it will look in real life.

I agree it is a refreshing cover, very summery and bright. :heart:

I love the feel of the cover. Very fun and summery! Nice to see Anabela again. :smile:

wow! Nice to see Anabela on the cover :smile: great job girl! :flower:

good cover choice for VR, Anabela looks amazing and that Viktor
and Rolf dress looks terrific on her. i don't even mind the overload
of texts on the cover :lol: hope she has an ed inside :heart:

if it weren't for the dress I'd be gushing over the cover. However, the pose and the intensity in Anabela's eyes are a credit to her.

Vogue Russia May 2010
Ph: Alasdair McLellan
Styling: Katie Grand
Models: Alessandra Ambrosio, Simon Nessman and Oskar Tranum

yvymag.com via Flashbang

That is just what I've wanted to see as a cover. Gorgeous!

nice cover but i´m a little dissapointed...i was expecting alessandra ..althought anabela looks amazing and she deserves it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->