Vogue Spain October 2010 : Elena Melnik by Victor Demarchelier

One thing I do like about the cover/issue is that for the last few months their covers have actually been about the model (Adriana Lima, Natasha Poly, Anna Selezneva, Miranda Kerr), so it's nice to see them breaking that mold and doing something different because that was getting tiresome.

this isn't cover material at alllll ! Not even for supplement guys, this looks like an editorial shot (and maybe an outtake since it's not framed properly, I mean it's not even the opening of an editorial story either) = not liking it

I really really like this cover, I can't seem to see why everybody hates it

I actually like it (and am totally ignoring the haters right now!) because at least they dared to be different and not stick the Anna Wintour idea of what Vogue ought to look like!

I really like it, it's so different to what sapin covers usually are!
I'm thinking about buying this, but I've never bought a Vogue Spain... is it usually good?

It would be better with one slogon in the middle instead of typing sentences like they did on the cover.
but it's still stunning, Spanish Vogue is pushing a little bit more than usual, I like it.

It's different as we're accustumed to see other types of covers but I don't think it looks that bad. At least it has minor text than other times, still a lot but not too much.

Review please

¨Mademoiselle en Jeans" - Vanessa Paradis Ph: Patrick Demarchelier

myscans

Love Mademoiselle en Jeans but that's because I just adore Vanessa Paradis because the editorial is nothing special. Thank you so much for the scans, rockangel.

Beautiful !!! thank you so much for the scans.
It's a must buy for me now.

Paris Mon Amour

Photographer : Victor Demarchelier

vogue.es

La Chica de Moda
Vanessa Traina by Marcin Tyska

vogue.es

'Paris mon amour'
Model: Elena Melnik
Ph.: Victor Demarchelier

Scanned by me

2 Supplements:
Vogue Cabello and Vogue Complementos

Paris Mon Amour is an amazing editorial. Very different from what we usually see in Vogue Spain (and I love the normal Vogue Spain editorials) and very intriguing. I also like to see Vanessa Traina in La Chica de Moda. Thank you, zhanna and tarsha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->