Vogue Thailand April 2021 : Lily McMenamy by Boo George

This is not working for me.

That's a lot of fonts for 1 cover (I'm seeing 4).

This is Ellen von Unwerth at best.

I like this cover. Could have done without the Beat the Heat heading, but overall, nice composition. And I agree with @Mody , she's really coming into her looks as she gets older.

Feels like nothing is working here. She looks shocked, the pose is ANTM, the editing is college-level photoshop collage. The fonts are basically whatever random ones the designer clicked on. The dress is so meh too.

Those eyes! those lips. I mean she isn't the most skilled model out there but this is pretty nice and I like it.

I like it
BUT
that b&w collage background is not working neither is her placement in the cover.
if you zoom it, avoiding the b&w is so much better!

this is her first vogue cover right?

So happy for Lily. It’s so weird, I had been thinking about her. She’s very unique. She should have gotten many more Vogue covers. Hopefully this is gonna be a start to many more.

The cover is decent for me. She looks cute.

Don't love the cover, cuz that shot of her is pretty weak. What a shame, a waste of Lily, cuz her face is so unique and interesting. Still love her look.

I have always been a fan of Lily
I think age has done her well. It is a very calm and stunning photo it reminds me of her mother so much!

She is stunningly becoming her mum: The eyes, the bone structure, the pose, and the attitude is showing. Hope she grows into her own, but if she’s Kristen v2.0, I wouldn’t mind at all. Boo seems to be attempting for her to be channeling her mum in the 1990 VP story "Nomade’s Land” by Lindbergh here.

Unfortunate about the cover... Thailand is best when they’re just shooting a pretty young thing in they beauty of their native locales, and all in saturated living colors.

For been her first Vogue cover, the result is bad, looks like a catalogue of a teen brand.

Vogue Thailand April 2021

Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

Photography: Boo George
Styling: Fabio Immediato
Hair: Daniel Martin
Makeup: Florrie White
Model: Lily McMenamy

Vogue Thailand Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members