Vogue Thailand June 2013 : Carolyn Murphy by Lincoln Pilcher

tentalicious

Reaction score
voguethailand.jpg

[via thefashionspot.com/courtesy Vogue Thailand]

Gorgeous! Murphy is having her moment int he sun again, and i love it!

Looks truly great. A woman wearing a white turban and a white shirt in the sand -- no one can do this as great as Carolyn does.

I absolutely love the colours, the white against the sand and Carolyn's complexion looks just wonderful together. But there's something throwing me off with the composition of the image and text placement. I cannot pin-point what exactly it is that's bugging me.

It's nothing to die for, but it's very pretty.

Stunning. It would have been even more powerful without the big hoop earrings, but I'm nitpicking. It's lovely.

With "Natural Beauty" dominating the lower corner you would think they would have eased up on the airbrushing.

very lazy cover, way too much retouched and not interesting enough. This looks like an outtake of a beauty spread but not a worthy covershot for Vogue.

i had mixed feelings when i saw her since she sometimes photographs like a cougar but this is awesome

VT now means Vogue Thailand, approved by Taiwanese.

It is the best cover that Vogue Thailand has ever produced so far. Love the improvements from cover to cover. Thank god they go for black Vogue type. It looks more expensive. The text placement is really lazy and cheap. She looks uncomfortable too. The styling is really intesting it will grab attention for sure

Honestly, once I saw the cover I had to scroll back up to double-check which edition this was for!

One of the best covers they've produced so far. Carolyn looks absolutely radiant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->