Vogue Turkey August 2019 : Lara Stone by Emre Guven

she looks very pretty! ugly pajamas though.

Coach FW 16 Ad Campaign by Steven Meisel would like to have its mood board back now. Thank you.

It's a beautiful image, but it's not suited to a cover. Reminds me of Venetia Scott's holiday features before she went to British Vogue. The team clearly struggled to position the art direction because of the busy image.

I keep forgetting about this edition. Vogue Taiwan is more on my forefront than Vogue turkey, and that's saying much.

Finally, a decent Vogue covershot with the first one. It’s not great— but still pretty solid when the bigger Vogues have been so careless and lazy with theirs.

The "art direction", on the other hand...

Are we going to talk about the Insta influencer pose on the 2nd cover????

the footwear choice intrigues me so much, not only are they chunky like we're not in the second half of 2019 already.. they're also Tod's.

Are we going to talk about the Insta influencer pose on the 2nd cover????

I'm more irritated by the angle of the shot that's giving her a Beetlejuice-silhouette with the huge ***, feet and hands.

The first one if a perfect ES supplement, the second one belongs to Instagram...

I agree. On the second cover, she looks like an insta model. I don't like it.

Anybody who thinks this isnt suitable for a cover is overthinking it. Its got fashion, and its got a beautiful backdrop and it fits the headline. A decent cover IMO.

The first cover is simple, beautiful and effective. You have the model, the set, the styling. It's one of the best covers I have seen form vogue turkey lately. The second one was totally unnecessary as it looks cheap and amateurish.

I love both covers but the first one is definitely more fashionable

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syailendra Aditya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->