Vogue Turkey December 2018 : Taylor Hill by Miguel Reveriego

They should have used a different color for the masthead. Yellow would have been nice.

This somehow reminds me of a Vogue Italia cover (definitely NOT under the. Ew guy’s era). I like it.

The art direction leaves much to be desired

It looks outdated. I don't like this style, I don't like glamour in general, it looks cheap.

Such a stunning face but yeah, it's a shame the art direction is weak. I don't like the hair and hat.

A bit dead in the eyes, but overall quite a striking cover.

Best cover we've seen from Taylor that i can recall, she sometimes fails to deliver but there's something compelling in the angle here. Happy for Miguel.

Oh, hello 2004! Its been a while...

Im its fine if you wanna do a 'retro cover', but make it looks like you intended to do it and not like you have no taste or sense of style, I mean, look at typing, ugh.

Taylor looks good, tho.

She really is breathtakingly beautiful. Reminds me of Isabeli Fontana here.

Agree about the art direction

She's very beautiful! I love it.

I really like it, but how they place the image on the cover isnt very great. The header covers like 25% of her face.

What went wrong with this once great edition? They can still afford some of the industry's top models, and you no longer need big name photographers to deliver an impactful cover. So I don't get it.

The cover looks like a digital magazine. It's not awful, but there's something missing.

It's double, Dec/Jan, issue, I wonder why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->