W August 2011 : Tilda Swinton by Tim Walker

I'm not overstruck on the cover, but the rest of Tilda's pictures look incredible. If anyone has HQs please post and I will karma!

there hasnt been a lot of issues that have impressed me since tonchi took over W Magazine, but this looks like one of them! Cant wait to see all the edits

Wow, first they have Olivier, now they have Panos..!:shock: Love the second photo from the preview. Def looking forward to see their Fall issue!

finally something interesting happening at W.
Tilda by Tim Walker is by far the most intriguing editorial I've seen this year, even though I find the cover image quite horrible

Last edited by a moderator:
the cover really looks horrible, i can't understand why they had to paint her face white...

why does TILDA always look like a victim of albinism in recent years' press appearance? from cover to editorials....

the cover really looks horrible, i can't understand why they had to paint her face white...

So many good reasons....enhance her likeness to Bowie's thin white duke period....make her look more Serge Lutens like.

Seems to be another great issue for W. I love the cover and Tilda's editorial. It's a little bit risky, but still effective. The other previews looks really exciting as well.

Models: Lindsay Wixon & Daphne Groeneveld
Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Styling: Edward Enninful

my scans and sorry for HQ, they look way better in person

Model: Karen Elson
Photographer: Emma Summerton
Styling: Edward Enninful
i
[/url][/IMG]
my scans

^ Thanks for the scans :flower:

I love the photos by Alasdair McLellan. Too bad about the cast :unsure:

I don't mind Lindsey because she takes excellent photos, but Daphne's face has ruined multiple shots for me

Karen's ed is so beautiful :heart: Thanks for scanning, JennaaMonroe.

the photography and styling of the Summerton/Karen editorial is so perfect
thanks for the scans JennaaMonroe

I can' see the pictures in #72 or #73... too bad,I was really excited to see them .... Will someone repost them if they saved them ? Thanks for scanning JennaMonroe :flower:

I don't mind Lindsey because she takes excellent photos, but Daphne's face has ruined multiple shots for me
agreed..and i'm sorry i just don't understand daphne's appeal...lindsey looks gorgeous though and karens ed is great :heart:
thanks for the scans JeannaaMonroe :flower:

Love both editorials, they´re really beautiful visually and the styling is absolutely marvellous, Edward did such a great job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->