W December 2010 : Katherine Heigl by Patrick Demarchelier

The cover is nice, and I'll buy it for Madonna's portion, but W has really slid down these past few months.

i love the cover actually; glad to see more rich tones of brown & gold versus the grey backdrop & white masthead we been seeing. is this gonna be a cover series? it would be dope to see sandra bullock & her baby boy too.

miranda-kerr-nude-baby-bump-w-magazine.jpg

Miranda Kerr poses nude for Patrick Demarchelier in this shot from W magazine’s family issue.

justjared

The glossy's December installment, which hits newsstands Wednesday, also features Usher and sons Usher V and Naviyd, Madonna and Lourdes, Katherine Heigl and Naleigh, and Jenna Jameson and her twins—yes, her actual sons, Jesse and Journey, not just her chest.

eonline

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually like this. I'd get it for the Sofia Coppola article either way, though.

Family Values
by Patrick Demarchelier

Miranda Kerr
Katherine Heigl & her family
The Fendis
Jenna Jameson & twins
Darci Kistler, Talicia Martins, Peter Martins
Usher & his sons
Madonna & Lourdes
Jeff Koons with family
The Henessys
Lee Daniels & kids
Bella Freud, James Fox & Jimmy Fox

wmagazine

so madonna and lourdes didn't actually pose for a shot, it's still footage from a red carpet event? fail.

the studio shots look amateur...except the one of miranda...
this could have been so much better...le sigh.

noooo jenna jameson and usher! this is really a downgrade... :sick:
someone call the fashion police and arrest stefano tonchi!

so madonna and lourdes didn't actually pose for a shot, it's still footage from a red carpet event? fail.
Hahah seriously, how shameful!! Actually when i saw her name on the cover, thought to myself, strange Madonna agreed to pose for them without getting the cover, now not so much.:lol:

I expected a lot from Tonchi but I'm very disappointed by all the issues under him. I think it's time to recognize his mistakes and leave the magazine before it became a tabloid. He will make a editor-in-chief of People or OK!

Why don't they just put Miranda's photo as a cover? I thought it would make a better cover, instead of boring celeb cover like Heigl.

The Kerr's pic rewinds me on that pic of Natalia.

natalia-v.net

^ wonderful find

This looks like another issue to skip, it doesn't look too good for W. Ah I guess life is all about balance....Conan O'brien is back on tv :P, but W has become an awful magazine :cry:

After seeing the main story, I am convinced this magazine is going to s***.

Jenna Jameson????? You've got to be kidding me.

Paolo's ed
Styled by Alex White

In Bed with Roberto Cavalli
Photographed by Patrick D
Styled by Alex White
One picture of Cavalli with his family on a bed,
then four pictures of Frida G

That's it for fashion content...

W December 2010
'FAMILY CIRCUS'

Ph: Paolo Roversi
Styling: Alex White
Models: Arizona Muse at Next; Britt Maren at Women Model Management; Lindsey Wixson at Marilyn; Anais Pouliot at Trump. Children: India Knox, Hudson Kroenig, Alexandra and Nicolina Isacson, and Nikko Muse.
Source: wmagazine

fass_roversi_01_h.jpg
fass_roversi_02_v.jpg
fass_roversi_03_v.jpg
fass_roversi_04_v.jpg
fass_roversi_05_v.jpg
fass_roversi_06_v.jpg
fass_roversi_07_v.jpg
fass_roversi_08_v.jpg
fass_roversi_09_v.jpg
fass_roversi_10_v.jpg
fass_roversi_11_v.jpg

Via Flashbang

^ the 3rd shot would have been a great cover, Alex White always delivers amazing spreads but unfortunately the rest of magazine's contents is pure sh*t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->