US Harper's Bazaar June / July 2010 : Katherine Heigl by Alexi Lubomirski

Two Greg Kadel eds...:sick: I don't hate all of his work but his studio work for Bazaar is quite boring.

This might sound trivial but I seriously cannot stand how Bazaar's been using all-caps for their edit titles. It jarring!!!

I quite like Ginta and Kendra's edits, from the previews. In fact, I like Kendra's the best. Thanks for the snaps, sedirea.

The contents seem to be better than in the last issue.
Love the subscribers cover.

The subscriber issue is gorgeous! Loving the simplicity of the cover. How I wish that the newsstands cover wasn't that bombarded with text.

I hope Harper's Bazaar really takes it up to the next level in their next issue.

The subscriber's cover is very nice, total contrast from the cluttered newsstand.
Surprisingly Akran's edit looks disappointing. Kadel's are appealing, both Kendra and Ginta look great.

typical Harper's Bazaar edits, yet the models choice makes up for it. i'm so thrilled Ginta and Jacquelyn are featured in the issue! the suscriber's cover is way better than the newsstand's... which shows too much text can easily ruin a cover.

Ginta's ed looks promising, as does Jacquelyn's. :woot:

Maybe the plan is to get down to 3 issues a year. Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec

Jan/Feb/ March/April
May/June/July/Aug

But they can boost the cover price and the subscription will remain the same.

What's Next
Ph: Camilla Akrans
Fashion Editor: Brana Wolf
Model: Jacquelyn Jablonski

my scans

She looks magnificent. So glad her runway success translates into editorials!
Love all the colors :heart:

The Season's Riches
Ph: Greg Kadel
Fashion Editor: Katie Mossman
Model: Ginta Lapina

my scans

The three editorials are all excellent. Pity that they all are too short. I particularly like Kendra's. Jacquelyn looks great although I have seen better stuff by Camilla and Ginta is so lively in her ed. Thanks for scanning and posting doustna and behansu. I have already given you well-deserved karma.

Once I get used to the mood of autumn, I don't mind those editorials, although I can't help wishing that there were more of them - but if the price is the same, then I suppose it's essentially no different to a single month's issue, and I shouldn't expect to see five or six stories.

I can't help wishing that there were more of them - but if the price is the same, then I suppose it's essentially no different to a single month's issue, and I shouldn't expect to see five or six stories.

agree, but maybe for subscribers this combined issue will count as two issues, or not? could this be a desperate attempt to get an extra through subscribers?
anyway, i never look rightly at this magazine when it arrives in the mail, it's always weak and boring in content...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->