W January 2010 : Jennifer Garner by Craig McDean

I lol'd at them trying to make Jennifer Garner look edgy. She's about as edgy and interesting as dishwater.

Wow, Lindsey Wixson translates REALLY well in printwork. I was not a fan of her before, but after seeing that single kooky shot of her with her mouth open, I have to say that she is winning me over. I guess I'll blame it on the "Lara effect" :lol:!

That said, I can barely recognize any of the other models! I feel so out of the loop :lol:!

Last edited by a moderator:
From the preview that was posted, I really think that Constance Jablonski's editorial must be quite good. Simple and straightforward but good. Can't wait to see it in full!

The whole run of show editorial.
from community.livejournal.com/noirfacade

Models: Kate Kosushkina, Madisyn Ritland, Siri Tollerød, Lyndsey Scott, Frida Gustavsson, Elsa Sylvan, Kamila Filipcikova, Rosa Zakauskaite, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Sara Blomqvist, Sharon Kavjian, Katie Fogarty, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Rose Cordero, Lindsey Wixson, Anabela Belikova, Anastasija Kondratjeva, Shu Pei
Photographer: Craig McDean

Clipboard12.jpg

Clipboard13.jpg

Clipboard14.jpg

Clipboard15.jpg

Clipboard16.jpg

Clipboard17.jpg

Clipboard18.jpg

Clipboard19.jpg

Clipboard20.jpg

Clipboard21.jpg

I saw this issue for the first time today - and maybe the size of the magazine overemphasised the lack of pages - but it seemed to be the thinnest magazine I've ever seen. Despite that, it had some good content, so I now find myself in the situation of having to hand over £4.50 for 110 or so pages - and it didn't even feel like there were that many pages, I wondered if some of the ads had been left out in these import copies.

on the cover it looks like shes 40 & trying to look 16...
her ed looks fantastic

I saw this issue for the first time today - and maybe the size of the magazine overemphasised the lack of pages - but it seemed to be the thinnest magazine I've ever seen. Despite that, it had some good content, so I now find myself in the situation of having to hand over £4.50 for 110 or so pages - and it didn't even feel like there were that many pages, I wondered if some of the ads had been left out in these import copies.

LOL mte. i saw this today too...i was like umm...

Wow, didn't really take a look at the ed, but it's fantastic!
First the whole modelcast is gorge, all the newcomers and then they realized it sooo well. The seeting, poses, athmosphere. Oh great! :woot:

I created the rough key version of the editorial...
w-jan-editorial.jpg

Amazing... :woot:

I LOVE THE KEY EDITORIAL VERSION of the model packed edit. you're dope for that.

the eds were great but i am not a fan of the redesign, i thought the way the eds were laid out were distracting.

Adore run of show editorial! It's just amazing. Great models, awesome clothes. Love Siri in those McQueen outfit :heart:

I lol'd at them trying to make Jennifer Garner look edgy. She's about as edgy and interesting as dishwater.

Did you ever watch Alias?

Looks-wise, I think she pulls off edgy well... that why I think this cover works for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->