W January 2013 : Jessica Chastain

Reaction score
Jessica Chastain on the cover of W January? Seems like the Art issue :heart:

twitter.com/tarasolomon

Last edited by a moderator:
YESS!! The art issue!
It was about time to give Jessica a cover and its great, from the small preview Im liking what I see.

well i have to say all the covers look pretty damn good! she's such a refreshing beauty.

Great choice for a coverstar but why did they have to put these stupid frames around the covers? The one where she's wearing Versace and the one where she's holding the eye are the best, but all around it's a good set of covers. I'm never too enthusiastic about their art issues, so I hope this one will have some good fashion content.

^The white frames are only because its printed in a piece of paper, not the actual magazine.

^Ah I can see it now that you mentioned it. It's a relief to say at least.

By the way if anyone's wondering why we're seeing W so early, it's because they've changed the release dates for 2013 and W will be sold a week ahead than usual.

Wow! All of these covers certainly hold a great promise! The one with holding what seems to be a picture of an eye is the more interesting one. So January is the new month for their Art Issues...?

Great way to start the year, love Jessica and all the covers look fab esp love her Cleopatra look in the Versace dress

go jessica, there will be a lot more covers i'm sure since there's a lot of buzz going on following her performance in Zero Dark Thirty

I already love the cover with the paper eye, but really interested in seeing the 3rd and 4th covers in full.

W seems to have disappeared off my WHSmith's shelf and it makes me upset because these covers are gorgeous.

Seems like Jessica is one of the newest darlings of fashion. Well, she really deserves it cause the lady's got style. :smile:

Jessica is such a breathtaking beauty! I can't wait to see those covers in better quality.

What could I say about this woman? She's gorgeous, talented and smart. I'm happy she's finally getting the covers she deserves, and these I must say look awesome. I'm not sure if the 4 are going to make it, remember with beyonce we got a preview very early also, they chose the worst cover in the end though.

The one I loved the most since the image popped out yesterday was the one of her holding the eye, interesting indeed. Seems like one of them is a cartoon? Or it's just an effect of the photo?
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
Really excited for Jessica and these covers are all fantastic. I especially love the last one with her sans makeup, she looks stunning there. And of course, the one holding the eye is perfect for the "Art" issue. Can't wait to see the content!

What a nice treat to see! And totally psyched to see what's inside the art issue!! I love it when W takes celebrites and has them interpreted visually by various artists :heart:

I'm so happy Jessica's nabbed a cover, she's one of those celebrities that deserves the praise she's been getting. I hope they make the picture with the paper eye the cover shot because it's so striking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->