W Korea May 2006: Karolina Kurkova

happycanadian

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

KK is on the cover of this month's W Korea. there is a gorgeous editorial called "Karolina Flash" and it is accompanied by a 2 page interview. she looks stunning as per usual, with very natural makeup. the colour scheme is very white.

i've never seen this KK editorial before, so it's new. but is it common for a supermodel to shoot a full on brand new editorial/interview only for a Korean issue of an international magazine? is this edit. likely to turn up in one of the other editions of W as well?

there's also a Daria editorial inside.

here's an image of the cover (its the best i could find online:(

if anyone has a way to get these images or any info about the interview/editorial, please share!

happycanadian said:
Hey everyone,

i've never seen this KK editorial before, so it's new. but is it common for a supermodel to shoot a full on brand new editorial/interview only for a Korean issue of an international magazine? is this edit. likely to turn up in one of the other editions of W as well?

there's also a Daria editorial inside.

It's not common at all. :o But sometimes they cast top/supermodel for their mags. Otherwise they recycle edits / covers of American W.
Daria's edit has been featured in American W's March issue whose cover model was Kate Moss.

Last edited by a moderator:
0500000532940_00.jpg
(ICONOGRAPHY)

^^ WOW. thanks!

she looks STUNNING. and i'm dying to read the interview!!!!!! i can't imagine that she would be interviewed by "W" Korea. it has to be from another mag.

oh i wish this were the cover of American "W". i'd love to see KK with another one of their covers.

The lips and hair look strange...not my type of cover. I'm interested about the editorial though!

I read this issue at the bookstore last Sunday
It has some wedding themed edits, but I already have a wedding themed issue :D

Korean magazines aren't really good, there's nothing interesting :o
W Korea, which is not so great, is the best of all Korean mags

happycanadian said:
i can't imagine that she would be interviewed by "W" Korea
She was intervewed by W Korea...

Last edited by a moderator:
^^

thanks for the information, "bored_exhausted". today was the first day that i noticed the issue, though i admit i don't often go looking through the Korean magazines.

are you korean? or do you speak enough to translate the article for us? do you have a scanner?? or know of a site where we could download the pics?
thanks much

*Kamsahamida*

bored_exhausted said:
Korean magazines aren't really good, there's nothing interesting :o
W Korea, which is not so great, is the best of all Korean mags

I agree :doh:

^Me Too. I've purchased Korean Vogue a couple times....but wasn't that thrilled with it.

Nice cover though....Thanks Fashionologie :flower:

Full frontal non-smiling shots of KK rock and this one is no exception.

i like it, quite different from your usual karolina pic. does she have bangs now?

happycanadian said:
^^

thanks for the information, "bored_exhausted". today was the first day that i noticed the issue, though i admit i don't often go looking through the Korean magazines.

are you korean? or do you speak enough to translate the article for us? do you have a scanner?? or know of a site where we could download the pics?
thanks much

*Kamsahamida*
I'm Korean, but I cannot speak or write English very well, sorry
I have a scanner but it isn't big enough to scan W papers
I cannot buy this issue right now because of the exam until May 8th.

Sorry again... :o

where in seoul are you? i'd love to meet another cool fashionisto here in korea!

i LOVE it. haven't seen too much of karolina around for a while.

^ Daria's ed is not new. It was originally featured in W US March issue. ^^

thanks, i suppose it's "la plage", her BEST editorial so far in 2006. :smile:

happycanadian said:
where in seoul are you? i'd love to meet another cool fashionisto here in korea!
I'm not so cool :lol:
I live in Kwangjin-gu, I can't tell you more :flower:

eword said:
thanks, i suppose it's "la plage", her BEST editorial so far in 2006. :smile:

That's right. :wink: And I bought the mag for the ed and an ed of Stam and Sasha. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biakasprik
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->