Vogue UK June 2008 : Agyness Deyn by Patrick Demarchelier

Elise's editorial is absolutely breathtaking. I haven't seen such a beautiful editorial from her in a long time. :heart:

This is one of the best UK Vogue's in awhile, Ill have to pick this one up for sure. ^_^

agyness is making her usual silly face on the cover and i can't stand it, but those shoes are FABULOUS.
the eds are ok... i like the concept of stam's ed but i don't understand how she became so boring... mcneil and elise look great though.

This issue is fabulous, so many great eds!!:woot: Im blown away by Cats, the styling and her beauty is amazing:heart: and Angela pulls off 70s chic effortlessly loving all the outfits, thanks for the scans!:flower:

f*** it! Are we sure this is Elise??? I just cannot recognize her....
She has really something different, there....

Elise's styling is kind of boring... maybe this is just the scans....
don't see what's oriental excess there.... the excess is in her sensual pose.... only.... and in the texture....for sure...
but then the result looks like a sexy russian pirate who's just smoking opium in a morrocon house.... a total mix of everything cliché that is oriental....
though... the styling looks interesting.... it's just.... do not go into such a scene/theme when you don't hold everything well....
what's the text about???

anyway with McNeil's and Agela's editorials it seems to be again (non?) a highly hippie feeling issue....
everything is HIPPIE in this magazine...
I think the "Bohemian Glamour Returns" headline should be bigggerrrrr....

My favourite is Amber's editorial... I'm not easy with jeans styling... for instance i was disappointed by Emmanuelle Alt's styling jeans (check Vogue Hommes with Andres and Daria) but there I like it (i think i've already writtent this)...
The style is funny in a way....

it's a small fresh breath in this magazine which needs more things like this....
isn't Bay G. fiancé with the photog'?

but everything looks nice that i feel bad to say that....
Bravo for the casting, by the way... from really oldies (Anber) to the newest Agyness (who's boring-US-Vogue on the cover....I still like the big necklace.... where is it from?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing eds, McNeil is looking incredibly hot. I really don't know how someone I find so unappealing in real life is managing to look unbelievable in these eds.

^ You are 100% correct, best issue in my opinion so far.

Amber was the best editorial to me, if not the best styling, at least the most inspiring. I don't like the black nail polish on Agy tough

I can't wait to get this issue.

I usually find that Stam irritates me and she is definitely not one of my favourite models, but she looks lovely in this ed. I like the one with Angela too and of course the fact that Aggy is on the cover, though I wish she had an ed :(

Thanks Manuva and Marcel for the scans. Hopefully it will be out airfreighted in NZ soon:unsure:..

Angela's ed looks a bit like a BCBG MaxAzria campaign

Amber just shows the girls how to do it... sigh... i wanna see more 90s supermodel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momosdiary
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->