Vogue UK June 2008 : Agyness Deyn by Patrick Demarchelier

sometimes it seems to me like they're trying to make catherine mcneil into daria, no??

This is by far the best Vogue UK for quite some time; 5 editorials!

On the Road
Amber Valletta by Tom Craig
scanned by Manuva

Thanks, Manuva, for Amber. I've just karma-ed you. Thanks also for the other editorials. This looks like a great issue, a must-buy for me!

^^I know and i agree she is pretty good at least in the movies i saw her, but she was firstly a model so its still weird for me, always will be because i LOVE her modeling work.

^I agree
but the profession actress > model
same with Milla Jovovich

Yes, Amber's modelling work is very hard to forget, it is definitely first-class but she is a good actress too and that makes me happy for her. It's obvious that she'll never be Meryl Streep but she can act, which most models turned actresses can't.

Easy Street
Angela Lindvall ph. Regan Cameron
Scanned by Manuva

Thanks Manuva!

Catherine looks really breathtaking.
I don't like the cover, i can't stand Laura and she's ruining these FABULOUS shoes

Orient Express
Elise Crombez
Ph: Javier Vallhonrat
Fashion Editor: Lucinda Chambers
Scanned by Manuva

I just cleaned up the other scans abit :flower:

Stardust Memories
Jessica Stam
Patrick Demarchelier
Fashion Editor: Lucinda Chambers
Make Up: Hannah Murray
Scanned by Manuva

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow @ Elise's ed! Her editorials are always my favourite in UK Vogue. The lighting is perfection and she is pure opium chic :lol:

KP-0806-UkV-SummerBeauty01.jpg

scanned by leggy e11e / posted in cat's thread

wow all the eds are wonderful,overall this issue is very good, i'm gonna buy it for sure,it's gonna be my first vogue uk.:P

I quite like Stam's and Angela's though, but there's nothing striking here. Nevertheless, thank you so much for the scans! :winkiss:

Such a fantastic summer issue. Thanks for all the scans Manuva :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biakasprik
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->