W Magazine May 2009 : Amy Adams by Craig McDean

I was about to say, isn't that Isla Fisher..from Shopaholic?
HA!
Anyways, I love the cover! The MJ outfit looks BEAUTIFUL.
But, the clothes are wearing HER.

bigger cover
5996-500w.jpg

models.com

i don't like it at all.. but amy adams annoys me immensely too, and i have no idea why. :ninja: i've never seen anything she's in, read anything about her or even heard her speak..:lol: there's just something about her. :innocent: that's horrible, i know!, i'm sure she's a lovely person. i really find this cover irritating though.. nothing nice about it at all imo.

I absolutely love the cover. She just wears color really well, I don't know what it is, but bold, rich color just suits her. And there's great attitude in that shot, kind of petulant or mischievous, but in a charming way.

I wish I could say the editorial lived up to it, but I don't think the B&W is working.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks so much like the old Nicole Kidman on the cover, it is really scary.

^Love the cover if not for the outfit alone that Marc Jacobs jacket is too die for!:heart: I think they styled Amy really well in her ed she looks cute and I do think she is a very talented actress.

I adore Amy and the cover really stands out! Also, where does one find out how good an issue of a magazine sold? I always thought that was sort of private information or something close to it.

Ermmm the cover picture is too photoshoped. The editorial is so bland.

Is this the issue with the Inez&Vinoodh ed aside from McDean shooting new girls?

I liked her in Sunshine Cleaning...I think she'll win an Oscar some day soon.

i don't like it at all.. but amy adams annoys me immensely too, and i have no idea why. :ninja: i've never seen anything she's in, read anything about her or even heard her speak..:lol: there's just something about her. :innocent: that's horrible, i know!, i'm sure she's a lovely person. i really find this cover irritating though.. nothing nice about it at all imo.
I have to say, I find that very peculiar... She's a very likeable person. Watch some interviews on youtube and then start watching some of her films...preferably Enchanted, Doubt, Mrs. Pettigrew Lives for a Day and Junebug. She even makes Cruel Intentions 2 tolerable.

I really enjoy the styling of her ed, there's not much to it but she looks so damn good.

oh my god, seriously? is this the girl who was in confessions of a shopaholic? no, right? anyways. what the f---.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->